|Lara Stone Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 20, 1983|
Lara Catherina Stone is a Dutch fashion model, best known for her cameo role in Mandie Fletcher’s Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie (2016). Paris Metro was the first person to discover Lara when she was just 12 years. Lara then participated in the Elite Model Look in 1999 at the age of 15. This gorgeous model is known for her curvy figure and a gap-toothed smile.
Later in 2006, Lara was signed by IMG Models and also appeared on numerous magazine covers including Vogue and V Magazine. She also walked the ramps for international brands like Louis Vuitton, Prada, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Dolce & Gabbana, and Lanvin. In 2010, Lara signed the biggest deal of her career with Calvin Klein, which instantly put her in limelight. She married David Walliams, a British comedian in 2010, but got separated in March 2015.
Lara Catherina Stone
Geldrop, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lara has dated –
- David Walliams (2009-2015) – Lara Stone started dating British comedian David Walliams in September 2009. She then got engaged to David in January 2010. They tied the knot in May 2010. In November 2012, it was revealed that they were expecting their first child together. On May 6, 2013, Lara gave birth to a baby boy named Alfred. In March 2015, it was revealed that the pair had separated and David filed for divorce from Lara in September 2015.
- Jordan Barrett (2016) – In the summer of 2016, Lara was reported to be dating popular Australian fashion model Jordan Barrett. They were seen together at various high-profile parties.
- David Grievson (2018-Present) – Lara started dating London-based property developer David Grievson in 2018. Lara had met David in January 2018 through a mutual friend. The couple tied the knot in July 2021. In May 2023, it was revealed that Lara and David were expecting their first child together.
36-24-35 in or 91.5–61–89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Best Known For
Her gapped tooth and wobbly walk
Louis Vuitton, Ann Demeulemeester, Chanel, Miu Miu, Cacharel, Lanvin, Prada, Marc Jacobs, Stella McCartney, Balmain, Celine, Hermès, MaxMara, Pollini, Anna Sui, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Dolce & Gabbana, Hugo Boss, Michael Kors, Zac Posen, Calvin Klein.
Lara Stone Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Shepherd’s Pie, Mash, Fish, Chips, English Breakfast
- Favorite Fashion Mentor – Carine Roitfeld
- Favorite Holiday Destination – Portofino, Italy
Lara Stone Facts
- Lara Stone, on February 19, 2010, was ranked as the world’s #1 fashion model on the international modeling site models.com. She continued to be #1 during the period from 2010 to 2012.
- She was listed at #7 in the list of “World’s Top-Earning Models” by Forbes Magazine during 2010-2011.
- Lara Stone is Victoria’s Secret model.
- Lara Stone is the ex-daughter-in-law of Kathleen Williams and Peter Williams.
- Lara was featured in Pirelli Calendar in 2012 and 2011.
- Lara Stone has a phobia of flying.
- Stone does not like female photographers as they don’t make up their minds easily about what they want to do.
- Lara has a gap-toothed smile.
- Lara Stone always thinks while doing catwalk on the ramp “Don’t fall, Don’t fall”.
- Lara Stone is addicted to chocolate milkshakes.