|Gelila Bekele Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 4, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Gelila Bekele is an Ethiopian model and filmmaker who is known for her work in Noir (2020), Anbessa (2019), and Full (2009). On the other hand, Gelila has been featured on the cover of various well-known magazines including Marie Claire, Essence, and Allure.
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Siblings – Anna Wrossetti (Sister)
As a model, Gelila is represented by Elite Model Management.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gelila has dated –
- Tyler Perry (2009-2020) – Gelila and actor, comedian, and fellow filmmaker Tyler Perry began dating one another in 2009. At the time of the loss of his mother, Gelila comforted him and helped him overcome it. In September 2014, it was announced that they were expecting their first child. Bekele gave birth to a son, Aman Tyler Perry in November 2014. In December 2020, it was revealed that the couple had separated.
Race / Ethnicity
- Her thick afro hairstyle
- Thick eyebrows and lips
Gelila Bekele Favorite Things
- Bikini From The Summer Of July 2021 – Tropic Of C
Source – Instagram
Gelila Bekele Facts
- It was a scout from Ford Models who discovered her in her native country of Ethiopia.
- She is a vegan.
- Bekele has been associated with the Charity: Water and A Glimmer of Hope foundation.
- Gelila is the founder of Bekele Films.
- As a model, Gelila has worked with several well-known brands such as Levi’s, Diesel, Tory Burch, Anna Sui, Michael Kors, H&M, Pinko, Nespresso, Pantene, and L’Oreal.
- The earliest post that Gelila uploaded to her Instagram account was on February 20, 2017.
Featured Image By Gelila Bekele / Instagram