Casselberry, Florida, United States
Chandler Parsons attended the Lake Howell High School in Florida. After graduating in 2007, he got enrolled at the University of Florida in Gainesville on an athletic scholarship and completed his degree in telecommunications in 2011.
Professional basketball player
- Father – Gary Parsons
- Mother – Terri Parsons
- Siblings – Chris Parsons (Older Brother). He has 2 other older brothers as well.
Chandler Parsons is represented by Dan Fegan.
25 – Houston Rockets, Dallas Mavericks, Memphis Grizzlies
6 ft 10 in or 208.5 cm
104 kg or 229.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chandler Parsons has dated
- Robyn Crowley (2011-2013) – According to reports, Chandler began dating sports journalist, Robyn Crowley in the summer of 2011. Crowley was pretty prolific on social media when it came to sharing their pictures. However, their relationship didn’t last beyond a year and a half as they broke up towards the end of 2013.
- KC Concepción (2013) – In October 2013, Chandler was reportedly going out with Filipino actress and singer, KC Concepción. They had confirmed that they had gone out for dinner before the NBA Global Games. Soon, she posted a collage of pictures from their fun night on her Instagram page.
- Christina Perri (2014-2015) – Chandler met singer Christina Perri in 2014. It all started with Perri revealing that she had a crush on Parsons, which was followed by some social media flirting. Later, she was spotted watching him play for the USA and some more flirting ensued. The next thing the world knew was that she was hanging out with his family in Orlando.
- Toni Garrn (2015-2016) – In 2015, Parsons was in a relationship with German model Toni Garrn. They had been spotted together on a number of occasions, which sparked dating rumors. They eventually confirmed their relationship in June 2015 by walking the red carpet together. However, in November 2016, it was reported that they had deleted pictures of each other from their respective social media accounts. Their conflicting work schedules had made it difficult for them to remain together any longer. Nevertheless, their breakup was mutual.
- Kendall Jenner (2014 and 2017) – Chandler was first linked with model and reality TV star Kendall Jenner in 2014 after they were spotted partying together. Jenner had cozied up to the basketball star at several parties. They were linked with each other again in the early weeks of 2017 after they were spotted flirting inside a Bentley dealership in Beverly Hills. A couple of days earlier, she was also spotted watching Chandler play at the Staples Center where his team Memphis Grizzlies were playing the LA Lakers.
- Hailey Baldwin (2017) – Parsons and model Hailey Baldwin began hanging out at the very start of 2017. They were again linked together in June after they were spotted lounging by the poolside at The Montage in Beverly Hills. Then in August, it was reported that Parsons and Hailey had gone on a double date with Blake Griffin and Kendall Jenner.
- Bella Thorne (2017) – Chandler reportedly had a fling with actress Bella Thorne in the early months of 2017. They had jetted out to Mexico to spend the holidays together. During their stay in Mexico, they were pictured making out at the Club Mandela in February.
- Savannah Chrisley (2017) – Chandler was allegedly dating Savannah Chrisley in February 2017 after she gave an interview claiming that they were a couple. However, there was no confirmation from his side.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall height
- Green eyes
Chandler Parsons has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Buffalo Jeans (2014) (Alongside model Ashley Sky)
Best Known For
- His successful career as a basketball player with leading NBA teams such as the Houston Rockets, Dallas Mavericks, and Memphis Grizzlies.
- Being romantically linked with popular ladies such as Bella Thorne, Kendall Jenner, and Toni Garrn.
First NBA Match
Chandler made his professional NBA debut in the 2011-2012 season for the Houston Rockets.
He wasn’t cast in any theatrical film until January 2018.
First TV Show
In 2014, Chandler Parsons made his first TV show appearance on the comedy talk show, Chelsea Lately.
In the summer of 2017, Chandler enlisted the help of Dr. John Meyer, a physical therapist, in a bid to put his injury troubles behind and to get his body in the best possible shape for the new season. As a part of his fitness routine, he was asked to work out 5 times a week.
The workout would usually start by using a vibrating foam to loosen up his leg muscles. It would be followed by some stretching and manual therapy by Meyer to simulate his leg muscles. During the conditioning exercises, he wasn’t allowed to lift any weight heavier than 20 pounds. The focus was to work on his jumping, balance, cutting, and deacceleration with an overall emphasis on multidirectional lunges and high-speed explosive movements.
Apart from boosting his in-game fitness strength, Meyer also focused on improving the mobility and flexibility of his ankles and hips along with his core strength.
Chandler Parsons Favorite Things
- Music Album – The Chronic by Dr. Dre
Source – XXL Mag
Chandler Parsons Facts
- In 2011, he was picked by the Houston Rockets as the 38th overall pick in the NFL draft. He eventually signed a contract deal with the Rockets in December 2011.
- In July 2014, he joined the Dallas Mavericks after they signed him up as a restricted free agent on a three-year contract worth $46 million.
- In his senior year in high school, he was named the most valuable player of the state championship. He was also considered as a first-team all-state selection.
- When he was recognized as the SEC Player of the Year in March 2011, he became the first Florida Gators player to have won the prestigious award.
- His game time in the 2015-16 season was seriously curtailed after he had to battle a knee injury, which eventually required a surgery.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Danny Bollinger / Flickr / CC BY 2.0