|Sailor Brinkley-Cook Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 2, 1998|
Sailor Brinkley-Cook is an American model and social media star who is the daughter of the famous supermodel, actress, and businesswoman, Christie Brinkley. She also has 2 half siblings who have also been active in the modeling industry like their mother. Sailor has said in an interview that she had a normal childhood which was balanced by her father’s realistic outlook and her mother’s fantasy loving nature. She is an avid photographer and is signed with IMG Models. She has been featured in a number of editorials for magazines such as Sports Illustrated Swimsuit, Teen Vogue USA, Seventeen Magazine, L’Officiel Paris, Marie Claire Italy, Spirit & Flesh Magazine, and Town & Country. Sailor also walked the ramp for Iranian Israeli fashion designer, Elie Tahari, in 2019. Fighting body issues, trolls, and bullies, the model has established herself and is well-recognized for her talents. She also enjoys a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Sailor Lee Brinkley Cook
New York, United States
Sailor Brinkley-Cook went to Ross School in the Hamptons. Then, she attended Parsons School of Design where she focused on her Photography degree.
Model, Social Media Star
- Father – Peter Cook (Architect)
- Mother – Christie Brinkley (Model, Actress, Businesswoman)
- Siblings – None
- Others – Jack Brinkley-Cook (Older Half Brother) (Model), Alexa Ray Joel (Older Half Sister) (Singer, Songwriter, Pianist), Billy Joel (Ex Stepfather) (Pianist, Composer, Singer, Songwriter), Richard Taubman (Ex Stepfather) (Businessman), Herbert Hudson (Maternal Grandfather), Herbert A. Hudson (Maternal Great Grandfather), Isabelle E. Gessner (Maternal Great Grandmother), Marjorie Marie (née Bowling) (Maternal Grandmother), William Harrison Bowling (Maternal Great Grandfather), Ida “Mamie” Henson (Maternal Great Grandmother)
Sailor Brinkley-Cook is represented by –
- IMG Models Los Angeles – Los Angeles
- IMG Models – New York
- Rick Matthew, IMG Models
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sailor Brinkley-Cook has dated –
- Balaram Stack – Sailor has been in a relationship with professional surfer Balaram Stack. They were seen together for the first time in June 2018 holding hands while walking down the streets.
Race / Ethnicity
Sailor Brinkley-Cook is of German, Irish, English, and Scottish descent on her mother’s side.
- Pouty lips
- Expressive eyes
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
Best Known For
- Being the daughter of the famous model and actress, Christie Brinkley
- Having been featured in editorials for magazines like Sports Illustrated Swimsuit, Teen Vogue USA, Seventeen Magazine, L’Officiel Paris, Marie Claire Italy, Spirit & Flesh Magazine, and Town & Country
- Walking the ramps for various popular brands and designers like Elie Tahari
First Fashion Show
Sailor Brinkley-Cook made her fashion show debut by walking down the ramp at the Elie Tahari F/W 19 Show for Iranian Israeli fashion designer, Elie Tahari, in 2019.
First TV Show
Sailor Brinkley-Cook made her first TV show appearance as herself in an episode of the series, Entertainment Tonight, in February 2014.
Sailor hits the gym on a regular basis to maintain a well-toned body. Her workouts usually start with some cardio exercises and she also likes running and normally runs for around 2 miles every day and has also trained at Work Train Fight. She indulges in HIIT workouts and does exercises like burpees and lunges and sometimes, she also practices yoga.
Sailor Brinkley-Cook Facts
- She grew up in the Hamptons, part of the East End of Long Island.
- She and her older brother, Jack Brinkley-Cook, went to the same school i.e. Ross School in the Hamptons.
- Following her supermodel mother’s footsteps, Sailor Brinkley-Cook started her career as a model at the age of 15.
- Besides being a recognized model, she is also a keen photographer.
- After her parents got divorced in 2008, she attended an after-school counseling session for the children of divorced parents.
- The model takes a lot after her mother, Christie Brinkley. However, this has also led Sailor to become a subject to online trolls and internet bullies.
- Sailor Brinkley-Cook has also been a part of numerous campaigns promoting body positivity.
- Growing up, she has had various body insecurities. She also finds it unsettling that people keep fixating on her resemblance to her mother.
- She has appeared in a number of shows such as Today, The Insider, Extra, Entertainment Tonight, and Access Hollywood.
- Her pet dog, Maple, passed away in January 2019.
- Sailor enjoys outdoor activities like paddleboarding and kayaking.
- Her go-to comfort wear includes oversized jeans and sweaters.
- She has a fun-loving persona and is an avid travel junkie. She particularly enjoyed her trip to India.
- Follow Sailor Brinkley-Cook on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Sailor Brinkley-Cook / Instagram