Whitney Eve Port
Los Angeles, California, USA
Whitney attended Warner Avenue Elementary School and Crossroads School in Santa Monica, California. Port graduated from University of Southern California in 2007, majoring in gender studies.
Author, TV personality, fashion designer
- Father – Jeffery Port (Owner of fashion company Swarm) (Died in March 2013 due to kidney cancer)
- Mother – Vicki (née Woskoff)
- Siblings – Ryan (Older Brother), Ashley (Older Sister), Paige (Younger Sister), Jade (Younger Sister)
5 ft 9¾ in or 177 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Whitney Eve dated –
- Jay Lyon (2008-2009) – The tall Australian guitarist, Jay Lyon started dating Whitney in 2008. The two of them had ups and downs in their life. The same was featured in the TV series The City. The duo ended their relationship in March 2009.
- Robert Buckley (2009) – American actor, Robert had a fling with fashion designer Whitney Eve in March 2009.
- Ben Nemtin (2010-2011) – Canadian TV personality, Ben had a year-long dating relationship with Port. Nemtin and Whitney were an item from March 2010 until June 2011. Actually, he helped Whitney in organizing her 25th birthday. So, they started hanging out more and eventually started dating.
- Tim Rosenman (2011-Present) – The City’s associate producer, Tim Rosenman started dating the MTV star in 2011. They always had crushed on each other and even spent their vacation in Miami on January 22, 2012. The couple announced their engagement in November 2013 and got married on November 7, 2015. They have a son named Sonny Sanford Rosenman (b. 2017). In July 2019, she revealed that she had suffered a miscarriage and in January 2021, it was announced that she had suffered another pregnancy loss.
Race / Ethnicity
Long blonde hair
34-26-36 in or 86-66-91.5 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Best Known For
Appearing in the TV series The Hills (2006-2008), The City (2008-2010), and Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model (2012).
As an Author
In 2011, she published her work True Whit: Designing a Life of Style, Beauty, and Fun.
In 2012, she had a cameo appearance in the American comedy-drama film, What to Expect When You’re Expecting as herself.
First TV Show
From 2006 to 2008, Whitney was the main cast member in the American reality television series, The Hills as herself from season 1 to season 4.
Whitney takes assistance from the personal trainer, John Damon. John shared some of his tips for the holiday season. Because, during the holidays, people start munching on the processed and fried foods and their fitness routine is disturbed. His tips –
- Always do your workout in the morning. If you do that, you don’t have to worry about the workout the whole day and can go for a party at night.
- Don’t stand near food as you might get tempted to eat it.
- Before going to a party, have some food or at least a protein bar, or a drink so that you eat less unhealthy food there.
- Never eat finger foods as they are full of calories.
Whitney Port Favorite Things
- Song – Feel the Love ft John Newman (By Rudimental)
- Vacation – Belize
- Brand – Whitney Eve Collection
- Book – Carry The One (By Carol Anshaw)
Source – WhitneyPort.Celebuzz.com
Whitney Port Facts
- She was the class President in her fifth grade at Warner Avenue Elementary School.
- She had done internships in Women’s Wear Daily, and W.
- She listens to her intuitions.
- She is close friends with Lauren Conrad.
- She had previously worked for Diane von Fürstenberg.
- Port had served as a fashion contributor for Teen Vogue.