|Nafessa Williams Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 4, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nafessa Williams is an American actress, acting coach, and aspiring YouTuber who is best known for her appearance as Nicole Gordon in Streets, as Deanna Forbes One Life to Live, as Dr. Charlotte Piel on Code Black, and as Anissa Pierce in Black Lightning. She is also well known for uploading YouTube videos to her self-titled YouTube channel.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Nafessa studied at Robert E. Lamberton High School. Later, she was enrolled at West Chester University where she studied Criminal Justice.
Actress, Acting Coach, YouTuber
Nafessa is represented by Link Entertainment and ICM Partners.
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American ancestry.
- Wide smile
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as Lionne Clothing.
Nafessa Williams Favorite Things
- Spot Hangout At – Studio City
- City – Los Angeles, California
Source – Los Angeles Confidential
Nafessa Williams Facts
- She was raised in West Philadelphia. Later, she moved to Los Angeles, California.
- In the past, she worked as an intern at the District Attorney’s Office in its homicide unit.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Deanna Forbes in One Life to Live in 2011.
- Nafessa made her first film appearance as Nicole Gordon in Streets in 2011.
- She has worked alongside various stars including Cress Williams, China Anne McClain, Kyle MacLachlan, Sheryl Lee, Michael Horse, Marcia Gay Harden, Harry Ford, and Benjamin Hollingsworth.
- In 2012, she was featured as Margo Ivey in the popular longtime running show The Bold and the Beautiful.
- She had a tattoo removal done in November 2019, with a laser.
- On November 18, 2008, she started her YouTube channel. However, she uploaded her first video to her channel on December 11, 2014, and it was titled “Some motivation for you!”
- In the past, she started her acting training called the Fearless Dreamer Workshop.
Featured Image By Jeff Hitchcock / Flickr / CC BY 2.0