|Jason Scott Lee Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 19, 1966|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jason Scott Lee is an American actor, martial artist, and voice actor who has been cast in various onscreen roles which include playing Bruce Lee in Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story, Mowgli in The Jungle Book, John Henderson in CBS Schoolbreak Special, Kyle in Ghoulies 3: Ghoulies Go to College, Aladdin in Arabian Nights, Detective Kaleo in Hawaii Five-0, John “Charlie” Chan in The Lookalike, Dylan in The Prophecy: Forsaken, Riley in Tale of the Mummy, Ryan Chan in Timecop 2: The Berlin Decision, Urag in Seventh Son, and Hades Dai in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny.
Jason Scott Lee
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jason Scott Lee studied at Pearl City High School.
Actor, Martial Artist, Voice Actor
- Father – Robert Lee
- Mother – Sylvia Lee
Jason Scott Lee has been signed with Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jason Scott Lee has dated –
- Carrie Ann Inaba (1994) – He had a short-termed romance with television personality, dancer, choreographer, actress, and singer Carrie Ann Inaba in the year 1994.
- Diana Chan (2008-Present) – In 2008, he got married to Diana Chan.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Asian)
Jason Scott Lee is of Chinese and Hawaiian descent.
Jason Scott Lee Facts
- He grew up in Hawaii.
- He made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Paco in the comedy film, Born in East L.A., in 1987.
- Jason Scott Lee is not related to Bruce Lee, the iconic Chinese-American martial artist, actor, director, martial arts instructor, and philosopher, whom Jason portrayed in the 1993 biographical drama film, Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story.
- As a voiceover artist, he made his theatrical film debut by providing vocals to the character of David Kawena, Nani’s hapless surfer friend, in the animated science fiction comedy-drama film, Lilo & Stitch, in 2002.
- He has been credited as one of the “100 Most Inspiring Asian Americans of All Time” by Goldsea Asian American Daily.
- Jason Scott Lee has been trained in Jeet Kune Do.
- He appeared as Böri Khan in the 2020 action drama film, Mulan, in which he co-starred alongside Yifei Liu, Donnie Yen, Tzi Ma, Yoson An, Ron Yuan, Gong Li, and Jet Li.
- He has also been cast in documentaries like The Slanted Screen and Secrets of Shaolin.
Featured Image by Jason Scott Lee / Instagram