|Reham Khan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||April 3, 1973|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Reham Khan is a British-Pakistani journalist, author, and filmmaker who had come into the spotlight in 2015 due to her short-lived marriage to Pakistani politician and former professional cricketer Imran Khan. She hit the headlines again in 2018 following the publication of her self-titled memoir in which she had made several allegations against Imran about corruption, drug addictions, belief in black magic, and promiscuity. It was widely claimed in Pakistan that the publication of the book, shortly before the 2018 Pakistani general election, was intended to damage Imran’s electoral prospects.
Reham Nayyar Khan
Ajdabiya, Al Wahat District, Libya
She splits her time between London, England, United Kingdom, and Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan.
She holds dual nationality.
Reham, after her high school graduation, had joined Jinnah College for Women, an educational institute in Peshawar, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. She had earned a bachelor’s degree there.
Journalist, Author, Filmmaker
- Father – Nayyar Ramzan (Physician)
- Mother – Saeeda Nayyar
- Siblings – Salma Nayyar (Sister), Munir Khan Nayyar (Brother)
- Others – Abdul Hakeem Khan (Uncle) (Politician, Lawyer, Former Governor of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province of Pakistan, Former Chief Justice of the Peshawar High Court) (d. January 2007), Ghulam Fatima (Aunt), Shaukat Khanum (Ex-Mother-in-Law) (Deceased), Ikramullah Khan Niazi (Ex-Father-in-Law), Sulaiman Isa Khan (Ex-Stepson), Kasim Khan (Ex-Stepson)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Reham has dated –
- Ejaz Rehman (1993–2005) – Reham had been married off to Ejaz Rehman, a British psychiatrist, and her first cousin, in early 1993, when she was just 19 years old. They have 3 children together – a son named Sahir Rehman and 2 daughters named Inaya Rehman and Ridha Rehman. The couple had parted ways in 2005 and Reham had started her career as a broadcast journalist soon after the divorce. Her children have lived with her since the divorce.
- Imran Khan (2015) – Reham and Pakistani politician and former professional cricketer Imran Khan had confirmed their marriage in January 2015. They got divorced in October 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Pashtun descent.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Gleaming face
- Charming smile
Reham Khan Facts
- Reham’s family is Pashtun, belonging to the Lughmani clan, a sub-clan of the Swati tribe. Her family used to live in the town of Baffa, near the city of Mansehra in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province. In the late 1960s, the family had moved to Libya where Reham was born in the town of Ajdabiya.
- A polyglot, she is fluent in English, Urdu, Pashto, and her ancestral Hindko. Hindko is a cover term for a diverse group of dialects spoken by several million people of various ethnic backgrounds in several discontinuous areas in northwestern Pakistan, primarily in the provinces of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Punjab.
- Reham had co-produced a Pakistani romantic comedy film titled Janaan which had been premiered on the occasion of Eid ul Adha in September 2016.
- On January 2, 2022, she had narrowly escaped a violent attack in Islamabad when she was returning home from her nephew’s wedding. She had later revealed that her car had been shot at by 2 men on a motorbike.
Featured Image by Reham Khan / Instagram