|DJ Mustard Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||June 5, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
DJ Mustard is an American record producer, disc jockey, record executive, musician, beatmaker, and songwriter who has worked with several noted artists which include YG, Ty Dolla Sign, Nicki Minaj, Nipsey Hussle, Lil Jon, Rihanna, Jhene Aiko, Ca$h Out, Travis Scott, Jeremih, 2 Chainz, Tyga, Nick Jonas, 21 Savage, Roddy Ricch, Meek Mill, and Chris Brown. Moreover, DJ Mustard’s discography consists of albums, mixtapes, and tracks like 10 Summers, Cold Summer, Perfect Ten, Vato (ft. YG, Jeezy, and Que), Pure Water (with Migos), Why’d You Call (ft. Ty Dolla Sign and ILoveMakonnen), Whole Lotta Lovin (ft. Travis Scott), Don’t Hurt Me (ft. Nicki Minaj and Jeremih), Anywhere (with Nick Jonas), Dangerous World (ft. Travis Scott and YG), Want Her (ft. Quavo and YG), 100 Bands (ft. Quavo, 21 Savage, YG, and Meek Mill), and Ballin’ (ft. Roddy Ricch).
Dijon Isaiah McFarlane
Los Angeles, California, United States
Record Producer, Disc Jockey, Musician, Record Executive, Beatmaker, Songwriter
- Others – Tyrei Lacy (Uncle) (DJ, Musician)
Hip Hop, Trap, R&B
Interscope Records, Roc Nation, 10 Summers, Republic Records, Pu$haz Ink, Thump Records
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth has been $12 Million.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
DJ Mustard has dated –
- Chanel Thierry – He was 19 years old when he started going out with Chanel Thierry and the duo got engaged in 2018. They married on October 10, 2020, and have 3 children, including a son named Kiylan and a daughter named Kauner. He announced on May 3, 2022, that he had filed for divorce from Chanel Thierry.
Race / Ethnicity
DJ Mustard is of Jamaican descent.
DJ Mustard Facts
- He got the idea for the name ‘DJ Mustard’ from the condiment ‘dijon mustard’ because his first name is also Dijon.
- DJ Mustard stated in a 2013 interview with The Fader magazine that his father was deported to Jamaica when Mustard was quite young. However, they have both been in touch with one another.
- It was his uncle Tyrei Lacy who let him DJ at a family party when he was 11 years old. This led to him DJing more frequently as he grew up and eventually acquired more skills in the craft.
- On August 11, 2014, DJ Mustard released his debut studio album titled 10 Summers via Pu$haz Ink, Roc Nation, and Republic Records. Its tracklist includes Low Low (ft. Nipsey Hussle, Tee Cee, and RJ), Throw Your Hood Up (ft. Dom Kennedy, Choice, and RJ), Ghetto Tales (ft. Jay 305 and Tee Cee), No Reason (ft. YG, Young Jeezy, Nipsey Hussle, and RJ), Face Down (ft. Lil Wayne, Big Sean, YG, and Boosie Badazz), Can’t Tell Me Shit (ft. Iamsu! and AKAFrank), and 4 Digits (ft. Fabolous and Eric Bellinger). It peaked at #20 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart and at #143 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- He released his 2nd studio album Cold Summer on September 16, 2016, by Pu$haz Ink, Roc Nation, and Republic Records. It features guest appearances from artists like YG, Ty Dolla Sign, Nipsey Hussle, Quavo, Jeezy, Rich The Kid, K Camp, Nicki Minaj, Jeremih, Young Thug, Meek Mill, Ella Mai, Rick Ross, John Legend, and James Fauntleroy.
- DJ Mustard’s 3rd studio album Perfect Ten was released on June 28, 2019, through 10 Summers Records and Interscope Records. Fred Thomas of AllMusic described the album as “another vibrant exhibit of Mustard’s gifts at arranging sounds that can start the party or spark deep feelings.” The album peaked at #5 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart and at #8 on the US Billboard 200 chart as well as Canadian Albums (Billboard) chart. Also, it was certified ‘Platinum’ by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
Featured Image by Glenn Francis / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0