|James Fauntleroy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 16, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
James Fauntleroy is an American singer, songwriter, musician, and record producer. He is known for having worked with a number of high-profile artists such as Kanye West, Travis Scott, Frank Ocean, Kendrick Lamar, SZA, Drake, Vince Staples, Big Sean, Jay-Z, John Mayer, Bruno Mars, Chris Brown, Beyonce, Rihanna, and Justin Timberlake. He has also released mixtapes and extended plays like The Warmest Winter Ever, The Warmest Winter Ever II, String Theory Acoustic, DOJO, Leading By Example, and The Coldest Summer Ever.
James Edward Fauntleroy II
Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Record Producer
Pop, R&B, Psychedelia
Vocals, Guitar, Percussion
Roc Nation, Reservoir
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
James Fauntleroy Facts
- He contributed vocals to Kanye West’s first G.O.O.D. Music collaborative album, Cruel Summer, in 2012.
- He co-wrote every song on Justin Timberlake’s album The 20/20 Experience (2013) and 12 further tracks on the follow-up The 20/20 Experience – 2 of 2 (2013).
- He received the Grammy Award for “Best R&B Song” in 2014 for co-writing Pusher Love Girl, for Justin Timberlake’s highly successful 3rd studio album The 20/20 Experience.
- In 2015, he appeared on Kendrick Lamar’s album To Pimp a Butterfly which was nominated for “Album of the Year” at the 58th Annual Grammy Awards.
- He co-wrote 7 tracks on Bruno Mars’s 3rd studio album 24K Magic in 2016.
Featured Image by James Fauntleroy / Instagram