|Ylona Garcia Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1¾ in|
|Date of Birth||February 28, 2002|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ylona Garcia is an Australian singer, songwriter, musician, and actor who rose to acclaim in 2015 as a housemate in the 1st part of the 2nd special season of ABS-CBN’s reality show Pinoy Big Brother. She wrapped up her journey on the show as the first runner-up. Over the years, she has released several tracks and extended plays such as All That, Maybe a Little Bit (ft. Jay R), Dahan Dahan Dahan Lang, Fly Tonight, Pretty Please, Space (ft. Jamilah), Don’t Go Changing, My Name Is Ylona Garcia, Lie So Well, Spilt Milk (ft. Billy Davis), Entertain Me, and Walk in My Timbs (ft. Jay R). Moreover, Ylona Garcia has also been a part of many other shows like On the Wings of Love, It’s Showtime, We Love OPM, ASAP, and Sana Dalawa ang Puso.
Ylona Jade Garcia
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Los Angeles, California, United States
Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Actor
- Father – Peter Garcia (Medical Practioner)
- Mother – Caridad Navalle-Garcia (Nurse, Medical Technologist)
- Siblings – She has 2 older and 2 younger siblings.
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
88rising, Paradise Rising, Homeworkz, Star Music
5 ft 1¾ in or 157 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ylona Garcia has dated –
- Bailey May (2018-2019) – She was romantically involved with Filipino actor, model, singer, dancer, and television personality Bailey May between 2018 and 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Ylona Garcia is of Filipino descent.
Chiseled facial features
Ylona Garcia Facts
- She started performing at a young age and performed as a front act for many Filipino musicians – such as Martin Nievera, Sarah Geronimo, and Bamboo Mañalac – during their concert stops in Australia.
- Ylona Garcia brought to life the character of Audrey Olivar in the Philippine romantic comedy-drama television series On the Wings of Love between 2015 and 2016. The show stars James Reid and Nadine Lustre.
- For her role in On the Wings of Love, Ylona got nominated at the 2016 PMPC Star Awards for Television in the “Best New Female TV Personality” category.
- On August 5, 2016, she released her debut extended play titled My Name Is Ylona Garcia and it consists of songs such as Not Yo Bae, Don’t Say Goodbye, Each Day, Dahan Dahan Dahan Lang, and Stop the Bully. The EP won her several accolades like the Box Office Entertainment Award for “Most Promising Female Singer/Performer of the Year” and the MYX Music Award for “Favorite New Artist”. She also received the award for “New Female Recording Artist of the Year” at the 2017 PMPC Star Awards for Music as well as was nominated in the “Female Artist of the Year” and “Pop Album of the Year” categories.
- She has been friends with Filipino actor and Instagram star Alyanna Angeles.
- In 2018, Ylona Garcia appeared as Tadhana “Tads” Tabayoyong in the Philippine romantic comedy-drama television series Sana Dalawa ang Puso.
Featured Image by Warrenm825 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0