|Cody Kennedy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 9, 1991|
Cody Kennedy is an American actress and model who initially started her career by appearing in music videos of famous artists such as Justin Timberlake and Miley Cyrus. She later moved into the field of modeling. She has also appeared in many famous television shows such as Disney’s The Suite Life on Deck, Law & Order: LA, and many more.
Cody Catherine Kennedy
Los Angeles, California, United States
Cody attended the Santa Monica High School. She further went on to study at the University of Southern California.
- Siblings – Chris Kennedy (Sister), Cory Kennedy (Sister), Chandler Kennedy (Sister)
She is represented by –
- Smith Talent Agency
- Julie of Hervey/Grimes Talent Agency
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cody has dated –
- Mitchel Musso – Cody and American actor Mitchel Musso were rumored to be dating in the early 2000s.
- Nick Simmons (2006-2007) – Cody dated actor Nick Simmons for almost a year starting in 2006. The couple broke up in 2007.
- Carter Jenkins (2007-2008) – Cody was linked with actor Carter Jenkins in 2007. After dating for a year they parted ways in 2008.
- Nicholas Braun (2007) – Cody seemed to have had a fling with actor Nicholas Braun in 2007.
- Austin Butler (2007) – Cody was rumored to be dating actor Austin Butler in 2007.
- Dirk Mai (2009) – Cody was in a short-term relationship with photographer Dirk Mai in 2009.
- Sam Heughan (2014) – Cody and actor Sam Heughan dated for a short period of time in 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Russian, Swedish, and Irish ancestry.
- High Cheek Bones
- Beautiful eyes
Cody has appeared in the commercials for brands like –
- Red Bull (2007)
- Sears (2009)
- McDonald’s (2009)
She has also used her social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Calvin Klein
- Yves Saint Laurent
- Make Up For Ever
Best Known For
- Appearing in Decisions music video by Miley Cyrus & Borgore in 2012
- Modeling for Beauty Bits project by Kylie Jenner in 2016
- Making a notable television appearance in Disney’s The Suite Life on Deck
Cody’s first theatrical film appearance was in Tru Loved as Brittney in 2008.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on Gene Simmons: Family Jewels as herself in 2007.
Cody Kennedy Facts
- The first house that she lived in as a child was an apartment on Holloway Drive in West Hollywood. It was the same apartment that was shared by Marilyn Monroe and Shelley Winters as roommates in 1951.
- Cody was booked for her first modeling job at the age of 2.
- Cody started her career in Hollywood by initially being featured in the music videos of famous artists such as Justin Timberlake, Miley Cyrus, and Steve Aoki.
- After working in a few commercials, she got a chance to become a runway model and even appeared in various magazine editorials nationally and internationally.
- Her first notable print feature was in Nylon Magazine‘s “It Girl” alongside Zooey Deschanel in their October 2008 issue.
- She got her first big break on television in The Suite Life on Deck, a Disney channel’s famous TV series where she played Junior Chess Champion of Russia, Sasha Matryoshka.
- Out of all the 4 sisters, she is the only one with blonde hair.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Cody Kennedy / Instagram