|Jill Goodacre Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 29, 1964|
|Spouse||Harry Connick Jr.|
Jill Goodacre was one of the prime and former Victoria’s Secret models back in the 1980s and early 1990s. She has been dominating the industry since her arrival. Primarily, Goodacre was Victoria’s Secret’s lingerie and hosiery model in their retail stores and mail-order catalogs. Jill Goodacre along with Dutch model Frederique van der Wal and Stephanie Seymour helped Victoria’s Secret grow and become world-famous women’s lingerie, hosiery, swimwear, and clothing brand.
The model later turned into actress and director who appeared in one of the episodes of the famous sitcom Friends in 1994. Goodacre has also directed one of the live performance videos of her husband (The New York Big Band Concert) in 1992. She has also been featured in many of his music videos.
Lubbock, Texas, United States
New Canaan, Connecticut, United States
Model, Actress, Photographer
- Father – William Goodacre (Real Estate Broker)
- Mother – Glenna Goodacre (Sculptor)
- Siblings – Tim Goodacre (Brother)
- Others – Harry Connick Sr. (Father-in-law), Anita Connick (Mother-in-law)
Jill is managed by Lawrence David Kornit.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jill Goodacre has dated –
- Yannick Noah – The former Victoria’s Secret model was engaged to French tennis star Yannick Noah in the past.
- Harry Connick Jr. (1994-present) – After dating the American singer, composer, actor, and television host Harry Connick Jr. for four years, the duo got engaged and tied the knot on April 16, 1994, two years after the engagement. The couple married at St. Louis Cathedral in New Orleans. Happily married, the couple tied the knot at the peak of their careers and share three beautiful daughters – Georgia Tatum was born on April 17, 1996, Sarah Kate on September 12, 1997 and Charlotte on June 26, 2002.
Race / Ethnicity
- Charming face
- Brilliant smile
In 1992, Jill appeared in a number of Victoria’s Secret catalogs.
Jill Goodacre Favorite Things
- Food – Pork chops, bacon & eggs, and chicken-fried steaks
- Drink – Beer
- Soup – Lentil soup
Jill Goodacre Facts
- Jill was born in Texas but was brought up in Boulder, Colorado.
- After Jill’s parents separated, her mother married a Dallas attorney C. L. Mike Schmidt.
- Jill is a meat lover.
- She retired from modeling after her marriage.
- As a person, Jill is very private and reserved.
- In 2012, Jill was diagnosed with Stage 1 breast cancer and underwent back-to-back surgeries, lumpectomy and radiation therapies. Because of the drug regimen (Tamoxifen drug), she also struggled with weight gain and early menopause issues, which affected her self esteem. The former model admitted her struggle publicly in October 2017.
- Goodacre’s husband Harry considers her as his best friend.
- She has also appeared in a few Celebrity Sleuth (US) pictorials while she was active as a model.
- Although she is a former Victoria’s Secret model, she believes all curvy women are beautiful and everyone should be comfortable in their own skin.
- Jill once revealed that despite working out, she couldn’t lose weight and it depressed her.
- Jill was asked to lose weight while doing her last two Victoria’s Secret shows.
- Jill and her husband spend a lot of time in the kitchen and they have done a lot of cooking shows together.
Featured Image by Therealjillgoodacre / Instagram