|Frederique van der Wal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||August 30, 1967|
Frederique van der Wal is a former Dutch model, actress, stage artist, entrepreneur, and producer who is known for having worked with some of the popular fashion houses including Victoria’s Secret, Guess?, and Revlon as well as for gracing the covers of magazines such as Cosmopolitan, Vogue, Elle Germany, and VVV Magazine.
Frederique van der Wal
Hague, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
She divides her time between –
- New York, United States
- Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Former Model, Actress, Producer, Entrepreneur, Stage Artist
Frederique van der Wal is represented by –
- ONE MANAGEMENT
- IconicFocus Models – New York
- Visage Management – Zurich
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Frederique van der Wal has dated –
- Mark Messier (1998)
- Nicholas Klein (1999-Present) – She has been in a long-term relationship with screenwriter Nicholas Klein and the duo parents a daughter named Scyler Pim van der Wal Klein (b. May 4, 2000).
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall stature
- Charming appearance
6 (US) or 3.5 (UK) or 36.5 (EU)
Frederique van der Wal Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in The Hague, Netherlands.
- In 1997, Frederique van der Wal made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Carol in the American comedy-drama film, Two Girls and a Guy, starring Robert Downey Jr., Heather Graham, and Natasha Gregson Wagner.
- She was seen as Danielle ‘Dani’ Vandenglas in a couple of episodes of the action crime drama television series, F/X: The Series, in 1997.
- She appeared as Friend of Supermodel in the 1998 American comedy-drama film, Celebrity, which was written and directed by Woody Allen and starred the likes of Hank Azaria, Leonardo DiCaprio, Melanie Griffith, Famke Janssen, Joe Mantegna, Bebe Neuwirth, Winona Ryder, and Charlize Theron.
- Frederique van der Wal brought to life the character of Amazonia in the 1999 American steampunk Western action comedy film, Wild Wild West.
- She was cast in a stage production of The Vagina Monologues in the year 2003.
- Frederique received the Marie Claire Entrepreneur of the Year award in 2011.
- She has walked the ramp for several brands and designers such as Nicole Miller, Victoria’s Secret, etc.
- Frederique van der Wal has been featured in multiple editorials including V Magazine, Elle Germany, VVV Magazine, and Hamptons Magazine.
- A lily has been named “Frederique’s Choice Lily” in her honor.
Featured Image by Professional Outsiders / Wikiportrait / CC BY 3.0