|Roddy Ricch Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 22, 1998|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Roddy Ricch is an American rapper, singer-songwriter, and record producer who is signed to Atlantic Records.
Rodrick Wayne Moore, Jr.
Compton, California, United States
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer
He self-manages himself.
Hip Hop, West Coast Hip Hop
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Big Lips
- Round Face
Roddy Ricch Facts
- He started rapping and singing at the age of 8.
- He started making beats at the age of 16.
- In November 2017, he released his first mixtape titled Feed Tha Streets which featured songs like Chase Tha Bag, Hoodricch, and Fucc It Up. The tape earned him praises from top-billed rappers like Meek Mill, Nipsey Hussle, DJ Mustard, and 03 Greedo.
- In March 2018, he released an EP entitled Be 4 Tha Fame. In May 2018, Nipsey Hussle invited him as his guest at a PowerHouse concert held in Los Angeles.
- A London on da Track-produced single titled Die Young was written by him for the late Florida rapper XXXTentacion. It was released in July 2018 and has accumulated more than 80 million views on YouTube and more than 120 million streams on Spotify. In that same year, he made a couple of collaborative works with fellow artists DJ Bugsy, Marshmello, and Hit-Boy.
- He was gifted a “Dreamchasers” chain by Meek Mill in the past.
- He appeared on Mill’s 4th studio album Championships (2018) in which he was featured alongside Future and Young Thug on the track Splash Warning.
- His 2nd mixtape, Feed Tha Streets II was released on November 2, 2018. His mixtape featuring top singles Die Young and Every Season was a success, making it to no. 67 on the Billboard 200 chart and no. 36 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart.
- In June 2019, Ricch collaborated with DJ and record producer Mustard for the track Ballin which was part of Mustard’s 3rd studio album Perfect Ten. The track turned out to be Mustard’s chart-leading song which peaked at no. 12 on the Hot 100. In December 2019, Ricch released his debut album Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial, which debuted at no. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart.
- In 2021, Roddy was included in the Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list of musicians.
- Roddy’s song The Box was the most-streamed song in the entire world of 2020 on Apple Music. His debut album Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial was also the most-streamed album on Apple Music.
- In June 2021, Roddy Ricch released the music video of the single, Late At Night, which is inspired by Michael Jackson‘s video, Thriller.
- In June 2022, Roddy Ricch was arrested in New York City for criminal firearm possession after the by law enforcement officials found a loaded firearm in his vehicle.
- In November 2022, Roddy listed his Beverly Hills-based house for $6 million. He had purchased the property in November 2021 for $5.6 million.
- In December 2022, Roddy was sued for copyright infringement after he was accused of using elements of Greg Perry’s 1975 song Come on Down in his 2019 hit The Box.
Featured Image by Roddy Ricch / Instagram