|Jaden Gray Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 27, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jaden Gray is an American singer, model, TV personality, and vocal/music arranger. He gained prominence with his appearance as a contestant on the game-show, reality-TV, music TV series Boy Band in 2017, hosted by Timbaland, Emma Bunton, Nick Carter, and Rita Ora.
Jaden Blakley Gray
Baby Black, Poppy J
Hawthorne, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
He attended a school named Da Vinci Communications through El Camino College in Alondra Park, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
Singer, TV Personality, Vocal/Music Arranger, Model
- Mother – Demetria (Youth Choir Director and Choirleader at Faith Inspirational Church in Compton, California)
- Siblings – Jyon Gray (Older Brother). He also has 4 older siblings.
Jaden Gray is represented by Rosenberg Management (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Pop, R&B, Gospel, Folk Rock, Holiday, Hip-Hop/Rap
- Records DK
- 4th Ave Music/BASSic Black
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and Latino)
He is of Indian and Puerto Rican descent.
He has also dyed his hair ‘Blonde’ in the past.
- Curly afro haircut
- Earrings on both ears
Jaden Gray Favorite Things
Personal Quotes – “Beyonce didn’t become Beyonce in one day,” “Everything has a process to it.”
Jaden Gray Facts
- He stated that his biological dad was in and out of jail during his childhood but that he loved him nonetheless.
- Jaden comes from a musical family but needed a lot of vocal training to achieve his maximum. He admitted to being a terrible singer and even called his singing “horrific” in the beginning.
- Jaden was a soloist and a youth choir member at his local church growing up. He started singing at the age of 7.
- During his 1st performance as a soloist in church, he cried uncontrollably.
- Despite having an 11-year age difference, Jaden looks up to his oldest brother Jyon Gray, who is also his best friend. They support each other by being backup singers for each other whenever possible.
- His celebrity crush in middle school was Vanessa Hudgens. He would watch High School Musical (2006), imagine he was Zac Efron and pretend Vanessa was his girlfriend.
- He began his music career by posting covers and remixes of songs to his YouTube channel. Some of the artists he covered were Frank Sinatra, Jermaine Dolly, Beyonce, Drake, Michael Bolton, Jamie Foxx, MAJOR. (Johnson Finley), and a band Always And Forever.
- Jaden’s goal in competing in Boy Band was to find likeminded and talented individuals and form a boy band that would rival the prominence of legendary bands such as The Beatles, Big Time Rush, and One Direction.
- Jaden formed a boy band 4th Ave with Marcus Pendleton, Mikey Jimenez, and Cam Jackson, who also competed in Boy Band in 2017. They released 2 EP albums, Initiation and Winter Break, both in 2018.
- Other contestants that appeared during the same season of Boy Band were Sergio Calderon, Drew Ramos, Michael Conor, Chance Perez, Brady Tutton, Devin Hayes, Jay Gilbert, Andrew Butcher, and Andrew Bloom.
- If he could open for any artist on tour, Jaden would open for Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber, DJ Khaled, and Beyonce. Jaden also has a list of 40 more artists he’d like to collaborate with or open for.
- In the past, he had the chance to open for Alex Aiono for 2 months.
- A thing he wished he knew when he started singing was to carry a handkerchief or a towel in his back pocket. He discovered he sweats a lot during performances.
Featured Image by Jaden Gray / Twitter