|Rose Cordero Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 7, 1992|
Rose Cordero is a fashion model who is originally from the Dominican Republic. Having started modeling in New York since 2009, Rose has created an impressive resume for herself and has worked with many of the top fashion houses in the industry such as Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Alexander Wang, Christian Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Prada, Marc Jacobs, and Givenchy. She has also been featured in magazines like Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar.
New York, United States
Rose is represented by –
- CLICK – New York
- MP Paris – Paris
- The Lab Models – Milan
- M4 Models – Hamburg
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Note – She has a daughter named Aisha Cordero.
Race / Ethnicity
- Fierce looks
- Afro hair
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Rose has advertised for brands like –
- IFTF (Internat’l Fur Trade Federation)
- Barney’s Coop
Best Known For
Working with brands like Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Alexander Wang, Christian Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Prada, and Givenchy
Rose Cordero Favorite Things
- Food – Aazana
- Music – Chambonea mi mambo (Omega)
- Drink – Lemonade
- Designers – Givenchy, Alexander Wang, Marc Jacobs, Max Mara, Burberry
- Style Icon – Carine Roitfeld
- City – New York
Source – Vogue
Rose Cordero Facts
- In 2010, Rose became the 2nd solo black model, next only to Liya Kebede, to be featured on the cover of French Vogue.
- She made her modeling debut by walking the ramp in the Dominican Republic Fashion Week in 2008.
- Rose Cordero got pregnant with her first child at the age of 19.
- She has worked with many of the top brands such as Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Alexander Wang, Christian Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Prada, Marc Jacobs, and Givenchy.
- She has also appeared in the editorials for Teen Vogue, W, Italian Vogue, Numéro, i-D Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar, and many more.
- Rose has appeared on the covers of magazines like Vogue, W, i-D Magazine, and Arise.
- Follow Rose Crodero on Instagram.
Featured Image by Rose Crodero / Instagram