|Ashley Lovelace Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 7, 2002|
Ashley Lovelace was an American Instagram star and social media influencer who came into the limelight through her misslovelacee Instagram account where she used to post modeling-related photographs. She had launched her account in June 2018 and had developed a massive following very quickly, having amassed more than 550k followers by the time she passed away in January 2019, at the age of just 16. Her mother posted a few more times on the account just after her death, to acknowledge the love and support of her followers during her social media journey and immediately after her sudden demise.
Ashley Monet Lovelace
Ashley was born on November 7, 2002.
She died on January 21, 2019, after committing suicide in Las Vegas, Clark County, Nevada, United States. She was just 16 years old at the time of her death.
Abington Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, United States
Ashley, at the time of her death, was a high school student.
Instagram Star, Social Media Influencer
- Father – Terrance Lovelace
- Mother – Stacey Pak
- Siblings – She had 3 older brothers and a younger sister.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and Asian)
She was of African-American and Korean descent.
- Petite frame
- Long, curly hair
- Infectious smile
- Often used to wear a necklace with the word ‘Princess’ marked on it
- Wore a nose stud
Ashley Lovelace Facts
- Born in Pennsylvania, Ashley had spent the majority of her life in Las Vegas after her family had relocated there when she was 5 years old.
- As a young girl, she had always wanted to make it big in show business and become a model. She was also keenly interested in singing and fashion. She started posting on Instagram as a means to express herself and would also post clips of her singing there.
- Ashley had also set up a YouTube channel titled Miss Lovelace in September 2018 and had posted a Q&A video there on October 24, 2018. The channel had amassed 78.4k subscribers by the time she passed away.
- Her harsh decision to take her own life, allegedly with a self-inflicted gunshot, was due to cyberbullying and mental health issues. Although there were a lot of fingers pointed at Instagrammer Tyler Edmonds (aka BarbiiDaBully) for his constant harassment of Ashley, her family chose to not blame anybody for the incident.
- Her mother later started the Ashley Lovelace Foundation to raise awareness about cyberbullying. She had also set up a GoFundMe account to support the foundation.
Featured Image by Ashley Lovelace / Instagram