|Lameka Fox Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 9, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lameka Fox is a model from U.S. who has appeared in editorials of famous magazines such as Vogue, Teen Vogue, Interview, and worked with brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Desigual, GapBody, Express, United Colors of Benetton, H&M and many others. She has also walked the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2016 and 2017.
Washington, D.C., U.S.
- Father – is a Standardbred horse trainer and racer
She is represented by –
- IMG Models – New York
- Stockholmsgruppen Models AB
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Milan
- PARS Management – Munich
- IMG Models – Sydney
- IMG Models – Los Angeles
5 ft 9.5 in or 176.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She prefers to dye her hair in ‘Blonde’, ‘Black’, etc.
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Lameka has endorsed Brandon Maxwell, Juicy Couture, Desigual, GapBody, Express, United Colors of Benetton, Tommy Hilfiger, Zana Bayne, H&M, Esprit, etc.
Best Known For
- Walking in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2016 in Paris
- Working with big fashion brands like Tommy Hilfiger, United Colors of Benetton, H&M, and Gap
First Fashion Show
Lameka debuted with Spring / Summer Fashion Show at Paris in 2016 where she walked the ramp for Léa Peckre, Shiatzy Chen, Valentino, Moncler Gamme Rouge, and Ellery.
Lameka has always remained active. She played volleyball in high school. She has also done barre and hot Yoga to keep herself active and in proper shape.
Lameka Fox Favorite Things
- City – New York City (NYC)
- Fragrance – Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium
- Snack – Oreo
- Style Icon – Rihanna
- Netflix Series – The 100
- Career Moment – Ramp walking Valentino in Paris for the SS16 Collection
- Soundtrack – BBHMM by Rihanna
Source – ELLE
Lameka Fox Facts
- She almost lost her shoe once while ramp walking at Sibling London’s show.
- She revealed that if she was a Disney character, then she would have been Minnie Mouse.
- Fox also made an appearance alongside Gigi Hadid in a Tommy Hilfiger Campaign in 2016.
- She has also starred in editorials of famous magazines like Elle, Interview, Vogue, and Teen Vogue.
- To maintain her beauty, Lameka prefers using coconut oil, deep conditioner, moisturizer and various other products.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Lameka Fox / Instagram