|Andrew Butcher Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
Andrew Butcher is an American singer who believes that he has something very unique to offer the world with a twist in country music. He is best known for his performance on ABC’s TV show Boy Band where he was selected to compete amongst the top 30 singers from around the nation. Andrew has an amazing set of vocal skills which he puts to good use especially when he is singing songs of his favorite genres, Country and Pop.
He was born in either 1999 or 2000.
Greenwood, Indiana, United States
Details about his education are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – AJ Butcher (Younger Brother)
He is represented by Andrew Bunel of Bandhouse Music Management.
Country Pop, Pop, Alternative
He has released his music with Bandhouse and Records DK.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He prefers not to share his dating life with fans on social media, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about his dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
He has a tattoo of a guitar on his right hand.
Andrew has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Being amongst the top 30 singers who were selected from across the nation to compete on ABC’s TV show Boy Band
- His music cover videos on YouTube
Andrew released his debut album titled Serenity in July 2018.
First TV Show
Andrew made his debut TV show appearance as a contestant on ABC’s Boy Band in 2017.
He enjoys playing the sport of soccer which in turn is a great cardio workout which helps burn fat and strengthen leg muscles.
Andrew Butcher Favorite Things
- Ice Cream Flavour – Blue Moon, Chocolate, Vanilla
- Newer Country Singer – Chris Stapleton
- Pizza Topping – Barbecue chicken
- Fast Food Restaurant – Chick-fil-A, Red Sun
- Bible Verse – Matthew 6:33 “Seek first in his kingdom and righteousness and all will be given to you as well”
- One Direction Song – Drag Me Down, Story of My Life
- Christmas Memory – Sitting in Santa’s lap when he was 3 or 4 years old
- Cereal – Fruity Pebbles
- Yogurt Topping – Chocolate chips or Granola and Fruity Pebbles
- Christmas Food – Ham, Sweet potatoes, Rolls, Green beans, Corn, Gravy
Andrew Butcher Facts
- He took ABC’s Boy Band by storm with his amazing vocals honing down on the other top 29 singers.
- In 2017, he uploaded a cover video of “Like I’m Gonna Lose You” with Kristina Lachaga on his YouTube channel.
- Andrew has released many music video covers on YouTube such as No Such Thing by John Mayer and Lay Me Down by Sam Smith.
- He has also released several EPs such as Covers, Covers 2: The Classics, and Everything & More.
- When he wasn’t singing and winning over millions of hearts with music, he worked part-time at a local restaurant as a busboy cleaning up tables.
- His mother and father had inspired him to pick music. They dared him to do a talent show at the age of 9 and since then, he is stuck to music.
- He was close friends with singer Jayden Gray on the show Boy Band.
- Andrew enjoys being outdoors, loves doing farming, and going fishing.
- When he was in the 3rd grade, Andrew got kicked in the face by a kid as he bent down to pick up a football which led to him bleeding profusely through his nose.
- Visit his official website @ itsandrewbutcher.com.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Andrew Butcher / Instagram