|Brady Tutton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||December 7, 2001|
Brady Tutton is a singer and actor from the United States who is a member of the boyband In Real Life. He appeared in a small role alongside Miley Cyrus in 2012 film LOL. Brady who likes sushi initially stammered while talking and started singing to overcome this problem. He still stutter sometimes when he is too tired or stressed out.
Brady Patrick Tutton
Evanston, Illinois, U.S.
- Shorewood village in Wisconsin, USA
- Moved into a Hollywood Hills home in Los Angeles, California with his other In Real Life band members in September 2017
Brady studied at Atwater Elementary School in Shorewood and took voice lessons from a private coach based in Milwaukee named Roberta Ricci.
He was a sophomore (10th grade) at Shorewood High School, Wisconsin when he participated and won the ABC network reality show.
After becoming a part of a boy band, he enrolled in an online school to complete his remaining two years of school education.
- Father – Doctor Sean M. Tutton (Interventional Radiologist, Professor of Radiology)
- Mother – Coleen Tutton née Mcdonnell
- Siblings – Ryan Tutton (Oldest Brother) (Songwriter, Composer, Actor), Casey Tutton (Older Sister) (Singer, Actor, Dancer repped by Stewart Talent, Chicago), Jack Tutton (Older Brother)
Brady is repped by these –
- Primarily managed by his mother Coleen Tutton
- CESD Talent, California
- Stewart Talent, Chicago, Illinois
Vocals, Cello, Piano, Guitar
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brady has not yet started dating publicly.
Race / Ethnicity
He might possibly have Scottish, Irish, English, and distant Scandinavian ancestry.
- Sharp nose
- Square jawline
- Thin, straight lips
- Small, deep set eyes
No available record of any commercial campaign.
His religious beliefs are not confirmed.
Best Known For
- Being one of the winners of the reality show Boy Band aired on ABC Network from June 29 to August 17, 2017.
- Getting cast in the lead role of Joshua Davis in a family and sport-oriented movie The Rocket (2018).
As a Singer
After going through a 10-week-long singing competition on ABC network, Brady became the youngest member of a boy band called In Real Life.
The band has released a series of singles since their formation and their first single was called Eyes Closed (September 2017).
Brady had a minor role at the age of 10 of a supporting character’s younger brother named Jackson in a teen movie starring Miley Cyrus called LOL (2012).
First TV Show
Brady played Kid #1 in an episode of action-drama series Chicago Fire aired in February 2013.
Before that, in 2012, he had a voicing role as ‘Little Jack’ in the animated series Doc McStuffins.
Brady Tutton’s details about his diet and exercise regime are not known.
Brady Tutton Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi
- Christmas Song – All I Want for Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
- Color – Salmon
- Meal – Lunch
- Outdoor Activities – Skateboarding, Snowboarding, Tennis
- Genre of Music – R&B, Hip-Hop, Gospel
Source – News Day, ABC.go.com, YouTube, YouTube
Brady Tutton Facts
- All of his older siblings are actors, singers or performers.
- In early childhood, Brady suffered from a debilitating stutter which became a source of terrible complex since all his siblings were confident stage performers.
- Brady’s voice therapist encouraged him to sing to gain better breath control as an exercise to get a grip on his speech. Sure enough, singing helped Brady get past his stutter which made it his favorite activity.
- Brady’s parents decided to further support his musical talent when they heard him sing in a children’s choir at the age of 6.
- While still in elementary school, Brady briefly aspired to become an inventor for Apple company.
- Brady has participated in theatrical productions in and outside of school since his early teens.
- His stutter tends to come back when he is extremely tired or stressed.
- Brady is a classically trained opera singer and started studying it at the age of 12. Additionally, Brady can sing in Italian, German, and French and has won several choir competitions throughout his home state.
- Initially, he did not plan on singing professionally because the music industry is so competitive that becoming a singer did not feel like a realistic goal for him. He concentrated on acting instead. His goals changed overnight when he got selected in ABC network’s singing competition.
- Brady is very particular about clicking the ‘right’ picture. He claims he has a tendency to get goofy expressions on his face and prefers to click pictures repeatedly until he gets one just right for his liking.
- During his downtime, Brady occasionally likes to cook and often likes to prepare a pasta dish with mushroom sauce according to his family recipe.
- To find out more about the actor & singer, follow him on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Brady Tutton / Instagram