|Bobby Coleman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 5, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Bobby Coleman is an American actor who came into the spotlight after playing the 7-year-old boy in the supernatural drama TV series Medium (2005) and by portraying the role of Donovan Pardee in the legal drama television show JAG (2005). Bobby gained further popularity after appearing in many other programs such as R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour (2011), and by starring in numerous films as well, including the comedy-drama movie Martian Child (2007) where he essayed the title character Dennis / The Martian Child, and the coming-of-age teen romantic drama The Last Song (2010) in which he played Jonah Miller, the younger brother of Miley Cyrus‘s character, Ronnie. Bobby is the recipient of several accolades like being nominated for the Young Artist Award in 2008 in the category of “Best Performance in a Feature Film – Young Actor Age Ten or Younger”. Coleman opened a TikTok account in 2020 where he has amassed more than 900k followers.
Robert Moorhouse Coleman III
Los Angeles, California, United States
He has pursued a degree in Business as he has been passionate about the various forms of design and has hoped it would help him in developing products and launching his own clothing line.
- Father – Robert Moorhouse Coleman Jr
- Mother – Doris Berg
- Siblings – Holliston Coleman (Older Sister) (Actress)
He has been represented by Coast to Coast Talent Group.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English, Ashkenazi Jewish, Irish, German, Scottish, and Scots-Irish/Northern Irish descent.
- Tousled hair
- Fuller lips
- Cleft chin
He has appeared in the TV commercials for numerous brands including LeapFrog, Hallmark and Lunchables.
Bobby Coleman Favorite Things
- Film – Labyrinth having been captivated by all the creatures in it
Source – YouTube
Bobby Coleman Facts
- Following in the footsteps of his sibling, Bobby had kickstarted his acting career at the tender age of 6. He had rapidly developed a passion for acting and started taking on a wide variety of roles in the small as well as the silver screen.
- He has been fascinated by space and has recounted, how after filming for Martian Child, he had learned a lot about planets and had even changed a few of the facts on planets that had been mentioned in the movie.
- Bobby has disclosed that he had an unexpected and amusing experience shooting for The Last Song as the cinematographer John Lindley was such a big lover of improvisation, he would completely alter the script, that Bobby had been learning all night, at every single take.
- Apart from acting, Bobby has had various passions including an obsession with art and material, having displayed his work at exhibitions and fairs. He has adopted the post-modern style of using mixed media and sculpture to explore concepts relating to the human form and condition. He has also been deeply interested in nature and science that has made him get involved in different kinds of ecologically focused programs. Bobby has recalled how in such a program named Pangaea, he had visited the Amazon Rainforest in Brazil where he had studied its ecosystems and worked with the local tribes. He has dreamed of inspiring and empowering others through his work.
Featured Image by Bobby Coleman / Instagram