|Holliston Coleman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 30, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Holliston Coleman is an American actress who burst into the limelight at the tender age of 4 in 1997 after playing the part of little Samantha Bing in the Western drama television series Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. She gained further recognition at the age of 8 by starring in the Paramount feature film Bless the Child (2000) as the protagonist “the child” Cody O’Connor, opposite Academy Award winner Kim Basinger, her stellar performance earning her rave reviews nationwide. She has appeared in many other movies including Robosapien: Rebooted (2013), and has been featured in several other TV programs like the supernatural drama show Medium (2005-2010) where she had the recurring role of Hannah. Coleman has received various accolades such as the Character and Morality in Entertainment Awards (CAMIE) in 2003 for being the “Best Actress” for her portrayal of Travis in the made-for-television drama movie Miss Lettie and Me (2002).
Holliston Taylor Coleman
Pasadena, California, United States
She has attended the Columbia University School of Social Work in New York City in New York, graduating in 2019.
- Father – Robert Moorhouse Coleman Jr (Actor)
- Mother – Doris Berg (Actress)
- Siblings – Bobby Coleman (Younger Brother) (Actor)
She has been represented by Coast to Coast Talent Group.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
47 kg or 103.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, Ashkenazi Jewish, Irish, German, Scottish, and Scots-Irish/Northern Irish descent.
- Cleft chin
- Shapely lips
- Freckles on her face
Holliston Coleman Favorite Things
- Personal Skill – Writing backward in cursive or regular that she has been able to do fluently, having done so to have fun when bored in class
Source – YouTube
Holliston Coleman Facts
- She has disclosed that her father has been the most encouraging person she has known. He has made her feel on top of the world with even the most minor task like putting a misplaced chunk of cat food back in its bowl. She has believed that her bliss and love of smiling at everything and everybody has come from him.
- Holliston has loved songwriting and playing instruments including the piano and guitar.
- She has sung songs and uploaded them on her Instagram that has included amusing parodies like the one titled Some Things Never Change (2020).
- She has enjoyed making clay earrings in her spare time.
- Holliston has believed it to be among her topmost responsibilities as a white person, to always have conversations with other people of her race about why the lives of colored people matter so much and about the prevalence of systematic racism even today. She has realized the discrimination can never vanish simply from the passage of time but that instead, it has to be intentionally battled with and denied until things begin to ultimately change.
- She has explored thrift stores and had fun shopping items like shirts, having been delighted when others have complimented her on the amazing clothes got from there.
- Holliston has relished making font doodles and life snippets.
- She has been an advocate of veganism.
- Holli has found the act of giving a tattoo to someone to be very addictive. She has thoroughly enjoyed artistically getting to learn how to make a sketch with a shaking pen on a platform vastly different than paper.
- Holliston has found it amazing how our worlds can expand when we allow ourselves to be like little children and open up to the unknown, being fine with making mistakes in our journey.
Featured Image by Holli Coleman / Instagram