Emma Lee Bunton
Baby Spice, Baby
Finchley, London, England, UK
Bunton studied at St. Theresa’s Primary School in Finchley. After that, she attended Sylvia Young Theatre School in Marylebone to learn acting and pursue a career as an actress.
- Father – Trevor (Milkman)
- Mother – Pauline (Karate Instructor)
- Siblings – Paul James (Younger Brother)
Pop, pop rock, adult contemporary, soul, motown
Virgin, 19, Universal Music
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emma dated –
- Simon Fuller (1996-2002) – She dated the film producer for a long time from 1996 to 2002 in an ON again OFF again relationship.
- Lee Brennan (1997-1999) – Lee Brennan, another English singer of her age dated Emma from a period of 1997 to 1999.
- Jade Jones (2000-Present) – Jade Jones, another singer from England started dating Emma in 2000. The couple engaged in January 2001 and married 6 years later on March 17, 2007. They have 2 children – both sons – Beau Lee Jones (b. August 10, 2007) and Tate Lee Jones (b. May 6, 2011).
- Jamie Theakston (2002) – RUMOR
- Jamie Morrison (2002) – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
- Elegant face with beautiful smile
- Medium bust along with medium
36-25-34 in or 91.5-63.5-86 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU)
She wears a shoe of size 7 (UK).
She was seen in the TV commercial for supermarket chain Tesco.
In May 2007, Bunton appeared in Prego TV commercial, which broadcasted nationwide.
Best Known For
Being a member of the girl band Spice Girls, which was formed in the 1990s.
She had released her debut solo album titled A Girl Like Me on April 16, 2001 by Virgin Records. It received some quick initial success. The album received the status of gold by British Phonographic Industry.
She appeared in a short TV movie Thatcherworld in 1993 for her leading role as Josie Jenkins.
First TV Show
Emma appeared in British television soap opera EastEnders in 1992 for a role as Mugger in the 66th episode of the 8th season.
Emma Bunton has to work hard to remain in shape. For that, she takes care of her diets as well as watch her exercises closely.
Regarding diet, she says that to lose weight, she switches to fresh salads and fish. In regular also, it is not her style to remain with one particular diet.
She also starts maintaining her workout and diet more seriously before a week in case of the upcoming Spice Girls show.
Emma’s favorite things to do on a Sunday –
Emma Bunton Facts
- Her parents separated when she was 11 years old.
- She has a tattoo with the name “Baby Spice” behind her body.
- She had 2 labrador dogs, one of which Phoebe went missing and was found dead after 2 days on a railway track.
- She is the youngest member of the “Spice Girls”.
- Emma is the godmother to Bluebell Madonna Halliwell, the daughter of Geri Halliwell.
- According to IMDb, she was born at 6:35 pm.
- She had also worked as a radio presenter on Heart 106.2 FM.
- Louisa Lytton is her close friend (Though, there is a 13-year age difference between the two).
- She returned to work after 3 months of giving birth to her first son Beau in 2007.
- Visit her official website @ emmabuntonofficial.com.
- Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, and MySpace.