|Amber Rose Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 21, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Amber Rose is an American model, television personality, dancer, and actress who has appeared in a variety of films and shows which include the likes of RuPaul‘s Drag Race, The Hills, Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry, Dancing with the Stars, America’s Next Top Model, and Black-ish.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Actress, Model, Recording Artist, TV Personality, Socialite
- Father – Michael Levonchuck (Served in the military for 20 years)
- Mother – Dorothy Rose
- Siblings – Antonio Hewlett (Brother)
- Others – Francis/Frank Joseph Levonchuck (Paternal Grandfather), Rose Spera (Paternal Grandmother), Anthony Rose (Maternal Grandfather)
She has also been signed with –
- Ford Models
- Creative Artists Agency
- United Talent Agency
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
68 kg or 150 pounds
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Amber Rose has dated –
- Ernest (1998-2000)
- Trevon Haynes (aka Tiffany) (2005-2008)
- Amiyah Scott (2007)
- Kanye West (2008-2010) – From June 2008 to June 2010, singer Kanye West and Amber Rose were in a relationship. They both had wide-ranging tastes in fashion.
- Chris Brown (2009) – Amber had a fling with singer Chris Brown in the month of July 2009. She was still in a relationship with Kanye West.
- LeBron James (2010) – Amber again had an encounter with an NBA basketball player who plays for Miami Heat in February 2010.
- Juelz Santana (2010)
- Reggie Bush (2010) – After separating from Kanye West, Amber turned to Reggie Bush, a pro football player, playing for Detroit Lions. They both dated in the 3rd quarter of 2010.
- Fabolous, Aubrey Graham, Eddie Murphy, Amar’e Stoudemire (2010) – American hip hop recording artists, John David Jackson (aka Fabolous), Aubrey Graham (aka Drake), comedian and actor Eddie Murphy, and a pro basketball player Amar’e Stoudemire had their names connected with Amber until December 2010.
- Darrelle Revis (2010)
- Brooklyn Brand (2010)
- Wiz Khalifa (2011-2014) – After getting separated from Natalie, Wiz Khalifa found a new love in Amber Rose. The rumors of their dating aroused when they started tweeting each other on Twitter. The couple engaged on March 1, 2012, and married on July 8, 2013. The couple shares a son named, Sebastian Taylor Thomaz (b. February 21, 2013). The couple separated on September 22, 2014. The split was not amicable.
- Rosa Acosta (2011)
- Safaree Samuels (2011) – She had an encounter with music producer Safaree Samuels nearing May 2011.
- Nick Cannon (2014) – RUMOR
- Quincy Jones (2014) – Amber was in a short-lived relationship with singer and actor, Quincy Jones in 2014.
- Nick Simmons (2014)
- Samuel Eto’o (2014)
- James Harden (2015) – In the first quarter of 2015 (January to March 2015), Amber Rose dated basketball player James Harden.
- Lil Wayne (2015) – RUMOR
- Machine Gun Kelly (2015) – She met rapper Machine Gun Kelly during MTV Movie Awards 2015 and started dating him in April 2015. The couple, however, split in July 2015.
- French Montana (2014)
- Nikki Mudarris (2015)
- Amy Schumer (2015) – During the 2015 MTV Movie Awards, Amber Rose kissed actress Amy Schumer which made people think that they were dating.
- Odell Beckham, Jr. (2015) – She had an encounter with American football player Odell Beckham, Jr. in August 2015.
- Eric André (2015) – Actor, comedian, and TV host, Eric André and Amber had a fling in November 2015.
- Myles White (2015-2016) – From December 2015 to February 2016, Amber was RUMORed to be dating with American football wide receiver, Myles White.
- Drake (2015-2016)
- Terrence Ross (2016) – From February 2016 to July 2016, she was romantically linked with professional basketball player Terrence Ross.
- Joe Budden (2016) – In August 2016, Amber had an encounter with rapper Joe Budden.
- Cyn Santana (2016) – RUMOR
- Val Chmerkovskiy (2016-2017) – In September 2016, Ukrainian-American professional dancer Val Chmerkovskiy and Rose started dating each other. They separated in February 2017.
- Offset (2017) – In March 2017, Amber started dating rapper Offset. But, this relationship was rather short-lived and they split in May 2017.
- Ben Simmons (2017) – In May 2017, Amber had an encounter with the Australian basketball player Ben Simmons.
- 21 Savage (2017-2018) – In June 2017, she started dating another rapper 21 Savage. They split in March 2018 after dating for less than a year.
- Akon (2017)
- Kyrie Irving (2018)
- Monte Morris (2018)
- Alexander ‘AE’ Edwards (2018-2021) – Def Jam Records executive Alexander ‘AE’ Edwards and Amber were linked together in 2018. In October 2018, he surprised Amber when he gave a birthday party to her at her house where friends and family were already waiting for her. The following year, on April 3, 2019, she revealed through an Instagram post that she is expecting a baby boy with Alexander ‘A.E’ Edwards. Their son Slash Electric Alexander Edwards was born in October 2019. In August 2021, Amber accused Alexander of cheating on her with 12 women.
NOTE – In January 2023, Amber revealed that she had decided to be single for the rest of her life.
Race / Ethnicity
Amber is half Italian and Irish (due to dad) and half Cape Verdean and Scottish (due to mom).
Amber is naturally brunette but she dyes her hair blonde with a buzz cut.
- Buzzcut hairstyle
- Stiletto nails
42-27-41 in or 107-69-104 cm
36H (via OK Magazine)
Though she has not revealed it, it is speculated that she wears a shoe of size 7.5 (US).
Amber Rose had advertised for Louis Vuitton, Celestino, Boadicea the Victorious, and Smirnoff (vodka brand) (spokesperson).
Best Known For
Working with many famous brands and designers, as a model
As Recording Artist
On January 10, 2012, Amber released her debut single “Fame” ft. Wiz Khalifa followed by another single on February 6, 2012, entitled “Loaded”.
First TV Show
She has guest appeared in the horror TV series A Haunting for her role as Jessie in 2007 in an episode titled “Spirits of the Dead”.
After giving birth to her first child, a son named, Sebastian, Amber hired Kelly Rowland‘s personal trainer, Jeanette Jenkins to lose her post-baby weight. She had reached 202 pounds at the time of delivery. She worked out daily to lose that weight and was successful in losing some 30 pounds of that stubborn weight. She believes that it is very difficult to lose pregnancy weight as you stretch the stomach for a long period of nine months and suddenly to make the tummy stick back is tough.
Amber Rose Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – YSL [Teint Resist] foundation, M.A.C Lipglass in ‘Pink Lemonade’, Mona Lisa [shade ‘Hot Pink #14’] lipstick
Source – Elle.com
Amber Rose Facts
- She and Wiz Khalifa are close friends with Miley Cyrus.
- She used to live with her ex-husband Wiz Khalifa and child Sebastian in her two homes in Los Angeles, California, and Canonsburg, Pennsylvania.
- She has appeared on various tracks of her ex-hubby Wiz Khalifa’s albums.
- To maintain the buzz cut, she shaves her head twice a week.
- At 15, she started doing stripteasing under the pseudonym “Paris.”
- With her friend Priscilla Ono, Amber started a fashion line called Rose & Ono.
- Amber first shaved her head at 19. Since that time, she has maintained her buzz cut.
- As per her official Instagram profile, she is a “certified slut.”
- She has also appeared in music videos for songs like Massive Attack by Nicki Minaj, Vacation by Young Jeezy, No Sleep by Wiz Khalifa, You Be Killin’ Em by Fabolous, What Them Girls Like by Ludacris, and Mask Off by Future.
- She has been friends with Jamie Foxx, Blac Chyna, and Perez Hilton.