|Nikki Mudarris Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 28, 1990|
Nikki Mudarris aka Miss Nikki Baby is an American television personality, socialite, model, fashionista, and entrepreneur who shot to fame after becoming the main cast member on the VH1 reality TV series Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood (2014-2019). She has been featured in several other programs on the small screen including the syndicated talk show The Real (2017) in which she starred as the co-hostess. Nikki has built a strong fanbase, with her Instagram having garnered more than 3.5 million followers.
Nicole Bediah Mudarris
Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States
She went to the University of Southern California, graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Communication in 2014.
Television Personality, Socialite, Model, Fashionista, Entrepreneur
- Father – Abu Mudarris
- Mother – Marcelle Mudarris née Ezerzer (Strip Club Owner, Former Dancer, Television Personality)
- Siblings – Monique Mudarris (Sister), Anthony Omar Mudarris (Older Brother) (Passed away in 2015)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Solo Lucci
- Mally Mall (2012)
- Austin Daye
- Jamal Rashid
- Joseline Hernandez – Ever since the entry of Joseline into the reality show Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, Nikki had been linked with her non-stop. Their continuous flirty exchanges and touchy-feely behavior had definitely made things steamy in the show. Nikki was seen rubbing oil on Joseline’s butt and was even spotted making out with her. In her interview with VH1, Nikki had herself made it public that they were lovers and had been together for so many times that she could not recall.
- Lil’ Fizz (2014-2016)
- Amber Rose (2015)
- Rosa Acosta (2016) – She had a relationship with Rosa and the couple was seen indulging in steamy PDA on the sets of Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood.
- Safaree Samuels (2016) – Safaree developed a relationship with Nikki while they were working on the reality TV program Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood. They dated for two months before going separate ways in October 2016.
- Cisco Rosado
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr (2017)
- Erica Mena (2017) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian and Lebanese descent on her father’s side of the family and of Moroccan descent on her mother’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Fuller lips
- Curvaceous body
Nikki Mudarris Favorite Things
- Brand Of Shoes – Christian Louboutin, Sergio Rossi
Source – Interview
Nikki Mudarris Facts
- Nikki’s father has been regarded as the godfather of Burlesque.
- Her family has run a strip club chain named the Body Shop since the 1970s and while she was growing up, she used to tell everyone that her family was in real estate as she did not want to get judged.
- Nikki was good in academics and she also used to take part in events like the stage plays in her school.
- Her parents had wished that she would build up a career in business instead of showbiz and had got her enrolled at the University of Southern California.
- Nikki opened her online designer lingerie brand named N*de By Nikki and she has been the CEO of the company. The line has provided a wide range of products for women as well as men.
- She has described her personal style as super glamorous. She has inevitably preferred the more expensive clothes, ending up spending most of her money buying her outfits.
Featured Image by Nikki Mudarris / Instagram