|Erica Mena Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 8, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Erica Mena is an American actress, author, and model known for appearing on TV shows like VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: New York and Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami. She has done endorsement work for big brands such as L’Oréal, Roca Wear, and Tommy Hilfiger. Erica has a huge social media fan base with more than 6 million followers on Instagram and more than 900k followers on Twitter.
New York City, New York, United States
Erica started earning before finishing her school. She got admission in diploma which she couldn’t complete due to the harsh conditions at her home.
Actress, Author, Model
- Siblings – Lisa Mean (Older Sister)
She is represented by –
- Deanna Morales of WiteGold Management
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Erica Mena has dated –
- Raul Conde (2004-2016) – Erica and rapper Raul Conde started dating in 2004. The couple has a son together named King Conde (b. March 1, 2007). They separated in 2016 after having an on and off relationship for 12 years.
- Scott Storch (2006) – Mena and record producer Scott Storch had a fling together in 2006.
- Fabolous (2004-2007) – Erica and rapper Fabolous started dating in 2004. They broke up in 2007.
- DJ Envy (2008-2011) – Erica and radio personality DJ Envy started dating in 2008. Their relationship went on for 3 years before splitting in 2011.
- Havoc (2010) – Erica and rapper Havoc dated for a while in 2010.
- Rich Dollaz (2012-2013) – Mena and music executive Rich Dollaz started dating in 2012. Their relationship went on for a year before they separated in 2013.
- Cyn Santana (2013-2014) – Love & Hip Hop: New York co-stars Erica Mena and Cyn Santana (who is also an Instagram star) were in a romantic relationship in 2013. The couple has also filmed an episode of Hip Hop Squares together. They broke up in 2014.
- Chinx Drugz (2013-2014) – Erica and late rapper Chinx Drugz dated each other in 2013 while he was still married to Janelli Caceres. After dating for a year, the couple got separated in 2014.
- Shad Moss (2014-2015) – Rapper Shad Moss (aka Bow Wow) and Erica Mena started dating in March 2014. The couple got engaged in September 2014. They suffered a miscarriage during their relationship on September 18, 2015. The duo broke up in 2015.
- Nikki Mudarris (2017) – Erica and TV personality Nikki Mudarris were rumored to be dating in 2017.
- Cliff Dixon (2017-2018) – Erica Mena and basketball player Cliff Dixon started dating in 2017. According to her Instagram posts, Cliff started pushing her away. Eventually, the couple separated in 2018.
- Safaree Samuels (2018-2021) – Erica married rapper Safaree Samuels in a hush-hush ceremony on October 7, 2019. They had met in 2018 and got engaged in December 2018. On February 2, 2020, Erica gave birth to a daughter named Safire. In May 2021, the couple announced that they were expecting their 2nd child together. Later that month, Safaree and Erica filed for divorce. In June 2021, their 2nd child was born.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Peurto Rican and Dominican ancestry.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’.
Erica has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Roca Wear
- Tommy Hilfiger
Best Known For
Appearing on the second season of VH1’s show Love & Hip Hop: New York and playing a role on Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami: Season 2
First TV Show
Erica is a fitness enthusiast and regularly goes to the gym. She posts workout videos from time to time on her Instagram account.
Erica Mena Facts
- She is also a writer. She has written 2 books titled Chronicles of a Confirmed Bachelorette and Underneath It All.
- Erica had an abusive father who was a drug dealer. It had a deep impact on her behavior while growing up.
- She was raised by her older sister.
- Erica was always interested in the performing arts. She started sketching dresses at the age of 8.
- At the age of 14, she won the MTV ‘Jennifer Lopez Look-Alike’ contest.
- She has modeled in the music videos for Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, and Bobby Valentino.
- Erica once worked for Kourtney Kardashian as a sales associate in their fashion store Dash Miami. Later, she was fired from her job due to her ill behavior with customers and her boss.
- Erica has graced the pages of The Source and XXL magazine.
- She won her 2nd MTV contest called ‘Say What Karaoke’ at the age of 16.
- Visit her official website @ iamericamena.com.
Featured Image by Erica Mena / Instagram