|Lara McDonnell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 7, 2003|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Lara McDonnell is an Irish actress and stage artist who has appeared in multiple on-screen projects like Artemis Fowl, Walk Invisible: The Brontë Sisters, The Delinquent Season, and Love, Rosie. She also gained fame as she was cast as Matilda in the hit West End production titled Matilda the Musical.
Actress, Stage Artist
Lara McDonnell is represented by Lisa Richards Agency, Talent Agency, Dublin, Ireland.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Lara McDonnell is of Irish descent.
- Charming smile
- Lean physique
Lara McDonnell Favorite Things
- Character From Artemis Fowl – Holly Short
Source – Flaunt
Lara McDonnell Facts
- She was 7 or 8 years old when she first started acting.
- The best thing she loves about her job as an actress is the ability to tell stories and use her imagination and express her creative self.
- Lara McDonnell made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Rosie (10 years old) in the 2014 romantic comedy film, Love, Rosie, starring Lily Collins, Sam Claflin, Christian Cooke, Tamsin Egerton, Suki Waterhouse, Jamie Beamish, and Jaime Winstone.
- She brought to life the character of a Young Anne Brontë in the British television drama film, To Walk Invisible: The Bronte Sisters, in 2016.
- She was cast as Holly Short, an 84-year-old elven reconnaissance officer of the Lower Elements Police (LEPrecon) who is kidnapped by Artemis to hold to ransom, in the 2020 American science fantasy adventure film, Artemis Fowl, in which she co-starred alongside Ferdia Shaw, Colin Farrell, Judi Dench, and others.
- During the quarantine imposed due to the COVID‑19 pandemic, Lara McDonnell spent her time reading books, watching series and movies, and baking.
- She also enjoys singing.
Featured Image by Lara McDonnell / Instagram