|Spice Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||August 6, 1982|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Spice is a Jamaican deejay, singer, songwriter, and actress who is best known as the “Queen of Dancehall.” She is also notably known for the release of various tracks including Romping Shop, So Mi Like It, and Captured. With time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 3 million followers on Instagram, more than 100k followers on Twitter, and more than 700k followers on Facebook.
Grace Latoya Hamilton
Queen of Dancehall
St. Catherine, Jamaica
She had attended a school in Finsbury Park, London, in the past.
Spice studied at St. Catherine High School in Jamaica. After that, she started studying music and drama at the Edna Manley College of the Visual and Performing Arts.
Singer, Songwriter, Actress
She was represented by Earlton Clarke in the past. Later, she started to manage her own career.
Dancehall, Raggae, Raggae Fusion
Spice Official Ent.
In the past, she released her music with VP Records.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Spice has dated –
- Nicholas Lall (2006-2016) – Spice and her boyfriend Nicholas had their first-child a boy named, Nicholas Jr, (b. August 22, 2007). The couple later had their second child, a girl named Nicholatoy (b. January 21, 2011).
Race / Ethnicity
However, she prefers to dye her hair blue, aqua blue, or blonde.
- Curvaceous physique
- She has a tattoo of musical tones on her right hand.
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as Boom Bod.
- She was born at the Spanish Town Hospital and was brought up in Portmore.
- Spice was 9 years old when her father passed away.
- She was lead choir singer at church and went there on a regular basis.
- Spice spent a few years of her childhood with her grandparents in Finsbury Park, London. Later, she moved back to Jamaica.
- During her high school years, Spice won several accolades for her amazing performances in the music category at the Jamaica Cultural Development Commission festival.
- In the past, she had thought of being a chartered accountant during her adult years. However, she switched her passion towards music.
- She is a notably known deejay.
- Spice had earned herself a good reputation even before she released her first hit song as, during her debut performance at the annual dancehall festival Sting in 2000, fans liked her music.
- It was fellow dancehall singer and songwriter Baby Cham who made the introductions for her to producer Dave Kelly, who in-turn helped her release various tracks including her first single titled Complain (2003).
- She got cast on the show Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta in 2017 but it wasn’t until season 8 that she was introduced into the list of the main characters.
- In the past, she founded the beauty brand Faces & Laces.
Featured Image By Spice / Instagram