|Afroman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 28, 1974|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Afroman is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, comedian, and musician who is known for the release of singles Because I Got High (2000) and Crazy Rap (2001).
Joseph Edgar Foreman
Los Angeles, California, United States
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Comedian, Musician
Afroman is represented by Jason Savage.
Hip Hop, West Coast Hip Hop, Comedy Hip Hop, Rap Rock, Alternative Rock, Reggae
Vocals, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Drums
Cosmic Wire, Hungry Hustler, Federal, Fontana North, Universal Records, Uptown, T-Bones
Afroman’s net worth was $100 Thousand according to Celebrity Net Worth.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Afroman has been in a relationship with –
- Angie Foreman – Afroman was previously married to a woman named Angie Foreman.
Race / Ethnicity
- He sports a thick Afro-hairstyle and beard.
- He was raised in South-Central Los Angeles. After that, he moved to Palmdale in the High Desert of Southern California, and then to Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
- Afroman was in grade 8 when he started his music career with his friends. Together, they recorded homemade songs and even sold them. His earliest tape was about his 8th-grade teacher. He managed to sell 400 copies of it.
- Also, during his younger years, he performed in church whilst playing the drums and guitar.
- Afroman released his debut studio album titled My Fro-losophy in 1998.
- It was after he moved to Hattiesburg, Mississippi, that he met drummer Jody Stallone, keyboardist/bassist Darrell Havard and producer Tim Ramenofsky (a.k.a. Headfridge).
- Since the release of his first album in 1998, Afroman has gone on to release a number of others which include Because I Got High (2000), Sell Your Dope (2000), The Good Times (2001), Afroholic… The Even Better Times (2004), and Jobe Bells (2004).
- He declared himself to be a devout Christian in 2003.
- Afroman was charged with assault on February 17, 2015, after he was unsuspectingly approached from the back by a woman whom he punched off the stage after she touched him. He was arrested there and then after being escorted off stage. Following the incident, Afroman issued a public apology and sought anger management.
- He announced that he was going to be a candidate in the 2024 presidential election on December 20, 2022.
Featured Image By Chris Gilmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0