|Fatou Jobe Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Fatou Jobe is an American model who is best known for having walked for various well-known brands and designers including Elie Saab, Balmain, Jean-Paul Gaultier Haute Couture, Oscar de la Renta, Burberry, and Valentino. Aside from that, she has also been listed on models com‘s The Hot List.
The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States
New York, United States
Fatou graduated with an Associate Degree in Social Work in the past.
- Siblings – She has a sister.
Jobe is represented by –
- STATE Management – New York
- STATE Management – Los Angeles
- Oui Management – Paris
- Monster Management – Milan
- Select Model Management – London
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Senegalese ancestry.
- Her short Afro-hairstyle
- Plump lips
- Almond-shaped eyes
Fatou has appeared in the campaigns for various brands and designers including Bobbi Brown, GAP, and United Colors of Benetton.
Fatou Jobe Favorite Things
- Thing To Do In Her Spare Time – Cleaning and organizing things
- Film – Silence of the Lambs
- Actor – Anthony Hopkins
- Modeling Experience – Working with British photographer Nick Knight
Source – Models.com
Fatou Jobe Facts
- She was brought up in The Gambia as both of her parents were from West Africa.
- Jobe was discovered by Max Tucci who later referred her to renowned model scout Beth Boldt.
- She uploaded her first post to Instagram on February 15, 2018.
- Fatou made her debut as an exclusive model at the Calvin Klein Fall / Winter 2018 Show.
- With time, Jobe has been featured on a number of magazine covers including Numéro.
- She loves to listen to African, Jamaican reggae, and Spanish love tracks.
- In the past, she worked at a beauty salon in Mississippi as a hairstylist.
- She is obsessed with the sweet dish Baklava.
- As of September 2020, she was listed on models.com‘s The Hot List.
Featured Image By Fatou Jobe / Instagram