|Shannon Carpenter Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||August 30, 1994|
Shannon Carpenter is an American social media star, dancer, and choreographer who is best known for being the sister of actress Sabrina, Sarah, and Cayla Carpenter. With time, she has amassed a huge fan base with more than 150k followers on Instagram.
Valley, Pennsylvania, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She was attending Lehigh Valley Charter High School for the Arts in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania in the past.
Dancer, Choreographer, Social Media Star
- Father – David Carpenter (Photographer)
- Mother – Elizabeth Carpenter
- Siblings – Sarah Carpenter (Younger Sister) (Instagram Star), Sabrina Carpenter (Younger Sister) (Singer, Actress)
- Others – Cayla Carpenter (Older Half-Sister) (Makeup Artist, Hair Stylist), Frank Cartwright (Maternal Grandfather), Miriam Elaine Wendel (Maternal Grandmother), Nancy Cartwright (Maternal Aunt) (Actress, Comedian, Voice Actress)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shannon has dated –
- Pedro Pires
Race / Ethnicity
- She sports a nose ring.
- Plush lips
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as Jacques Marie Mage.
Shannon Carpenter Facts
- She was brought up alongside her 2 younger siblings and 1 older half-sibling in Pennsylvania. She is the oldest amongst her biological sisters. Later, she moved to Los Angeles, California.
- Her adopted sister Cayla Carpenter is a makeup artist and hairstylist.
- Shannon rose to fame after her younger sister, Sabrina was cast on to Disney’s Girl Meet World in 2013.
- She once stated that she liked being the person who fans did not know much about unlike her popularly known sisters Sarah and Sabrina.
- A hidden talent of hers is that she is just as good as her sisters Sarah and Sabrina Carpenter.
- In May 2009, she started a YouTube channel titled “Shay Car” to which she would upload videos of dance routines. However, she is not an active user of the account.
- She was featured on the Lehigh Valley Dancers YouTube channel on April 16, 2015.
- Shannon is very close to her family and almost always uploads pictures of herself spending quality time with them to her Instagram.
- She followed in the footsteps of her father who goes by the name of “yungcoconutphoto” on Instagram.
Featured Image By Shannon Carpenter / Instagram