|Jayde Vincent Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||July 1, 2001|
Jayde Vincent is an English dancer, choreographer, and social media star who came to prominence with the short hip-hop and shuffle dance trend videos that she uploads to her TikTok account titled “Jaydecandance”. Jayde’s following on the app hit triple digits in less than 6 months. After achieving success on TikTok, Jayde started her family-based eponymous YouTube channel in March 2019, to which, she uploads dance tutorials, vlogs, and travel stories. Besides that, she is also a well-perceived dancer and choreographer who was associated with Unity Dance And Mind Limited, Newquay, Cornwall. With time, Jayde has also garnered a huge fan base with more than 1 million fans on TikTok and more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Cornwall, England, United Kingdom
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Jayde completed her GCSE level at Treviglas Academy in Newquay, England, where she had studied from 2015 to 2018. Later, she started attending the Unity Dance And Mind Limited dance school from October 2016 to July 2018.
Dancer, Choreographer, Social Media Star
- Father – Dan Vincent (Tough Mudder Competitor)
- Mother – Emily Vincent
- Siblings – Jasmine Vincent (Younger Sister) (TikTok Star), Jessie Vincent (Younger Sister), Jace Vincent (Younger Brother)
- Others – Kyle Kaplanis (Step-Father) (Manager)
Jayde is managed by her step-father Kyle Kaplains at jlvmanagement.com.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Jayde has dated –
- Caleb Zuchowski (2019)- TikTok star Caleb Zuchowski also known as “Calebcandance” and Jayde started dating one another on February 13, 2019. The duo met through TikTok and immediately started a long-distance relationship for a month before seeing each other in the flesh in March 2019. Hence, explaining Jayde’s TikTok title “Jaydecandance.” Even though Jayde is bisexual, Caleb happily accepted her choice. However, sometime that year, she and her family were dragged into an online scandal that involved Caleb. The situation got so bad for Jayde that, she had to leave school to avoid being word-shamed. In a video titled “Caleb and my side of the story!”, she stated that whatever was exposed about Caleb was before they had even met. She and her family had no involvement what-so-ever. The situation had created such a mess for her and Caleb that, the two eventually decided to go their own separate ways in early May 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- She has a septum and nostril piercing.
- A wide gap between her eyebrows
- Lower lip piercing
- She has a belly piercing.
- Lean physique
- Rests a pair of black and white marked clout sunglasses on her head
Through her social media, Jayde has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Froot Loops.
Best Known For
- Uploading family-time videos, vlogs, collaborations, and tutorials to her self-titled YouTube channel
- Dating TikTok star Caleb Zuchowski in 2019
- Uploading hip-hop and shuffle dance trend videos that she uploads to her TikTok account titled “Jaydecandance”
The secret to Jyade’s lean physique is her unbeatable passion for dance. She has been dancing ever since she was 4 years old. This has also helped tone and condition her body and keep off the excess fat as well.
Jayde Vincent Favorite Things
- Memory With Caleb – Seeing him for the first time
- Accounts To Follow On Social Media – Matt Steffanina, Josh Killacky, Kevin Perry
Source – YouTube
Jayde Vincent Facts
- She was raised in Cornwall, England. Later, she and her mother Emily moved to Calgary.
- Jayde started dancing when she was 4 years old. However, she had fallen very ill and only returned to dancing again after 3 years.
- She is a trained dancer and choreographer who learned her moves while she was at Unity Dance And Mind Limited. She is particularly good at Hip-Hop and shuffle dance styles.
- She refers to her followers as “lil dino’s.”
- TikTok account “Jaydecandance” which was created in February 2019 had amassed more than 800k fans in less than 7 months.
- Jayde’s younger sister Jasmine is also a TikTok sensation and often appears in videos alongside her.
- Her brother Jace and sister Jessie were both diagnosed with epilepsy when they were quite young.
- Following her success on TikTok, she created her self-titled YouTube channel in March 2019. She uploads family-time videos, vlogs, collaborations, and tutorials.
- In May 2019, Jayden was called up by a member of MTV’s Total Request Live segment to have a TikTok video of her dancing to American singer Billie Eilish‘s Bad Guy (2019).
- She had received a Monstercat Gold membership in July 2019.
- Jayde is obsessed with tacos.
- The most-watched video on her channel as of 2019, was “Fortnite Default Dance Tutorial | Plus Bonus Dance Tutorial | TikTok’s Jayde Vincent X.”
- Jayde was not very good in the subject of social studies.
- She considers American dancer and choreographer Matt Steffanina to be her dance idol.
- Her mother Emily is also a dance tutor who teaches at the Unity Dance And Mind Limited.
- American singer and songwriter Jason Derulo is her celebrity crush.
- Follow her on Instagram and YouTube.
Featured Image By Jayde Vincent / Instagram