|Alexandra Cooper Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 21, 1994|
Alexandra Cooper is an American radio host, social media sensation, YouTuber, model, and content creator who is known for being the co-host of the podcast called Call Her Daddy alongside Sofia Franklyn.
New York City, New York, United States
Alexandra Cooper studied at Pennington High School which is a selective, private (independent), coeducational college preparatory school located in Pennington. Afterward, she attended Boston University and was a soccer star who also won a Patriot League title in 2014.
Radio Host, Social Media Sensation, YouTuber, Model, Content Creator
- Siblings – Kathryn (Sister), Grant (Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alexandra has dated –
- Matt Kaplan (2020-Present) – Alexandra first met producer Matt Kaplan on a Zoom call in 2020 and the couple later started dating. In April 2023, it was rumored that Alex had gotten engaged to Matt. Later that month, during an interview, she confirmed their engagement and revealed that they got engaged in March 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned physique
- Pouty lips
She has endorsed several brands through social media and some of them are TULAROSA, Frankies, etc.
Alexandra Cooper Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Newtown, Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
- Alexandra Cooper joined YouTube with her self-titled channel on September 30, 2016, and the first video that was uploaded on her channel on February 21, 2018, was titled “GIRLS TRIP TO LA…(ft. men)”. Also, the channel has accrued more than 120k subscribers.
- Some popular videos on her channel have been titled “The truth about Call Her Daddy”, “DATE WITH SURGEON GONE WRONG….”, “EVERDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE!”, “I Ruined My Family Christmas….”, “NYC DATING FAIL”, “CALL HER DADDY”, and “I Officially Joined Barstool Sports…”.
- She stays fit by working out on a regular basis.
- Alexandra Cooper has also accumulated an impressive fan base on other social media platforms and enjoys more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 400k followers on Twitter.
- In 2018, she started hosting her Call Her Daddy podcast on Barstool Sports. However, Spotify paid her $60 million to bring the podcast to their platform in 2021. Hence, in July 2021, she started hosting her podcast on Spotify. Spotify had also started co-producing (along with Alexandra) the podcast.
- In June 2021, she had shared a video of herself licking her boyfriend’s pet dog Henry’s tongue which received some criticism. She, however, later deleted that video fearing that people might trace her boyfriend’s identity through that dog.
- In August 2023, Alexandra launched her brand new platform, The Unwell Network. She had signed creators like Alix Earle and Madeline Argy, who would develop new multi-platform content under the banner.
Featured Image by Alexandra Cooper / Instagram