|Lee Sang-yoon Quick Info
|6 ft 0¾ in
|Date of Birth
|August 15, 1981
Lee Sang-yoon is a South Korean actor who is known for his performances in several shows and movies including Life Is Beautiful, About Time, The Duo, My Daughter Seo-young, Santa Barbara, Goddess of Fire, Angel Eyes, Liar Game, On the Way to the Airport, Insane, and Whisper.
Seoul, South Korea
Lee Sang-yoon got enrolled at Seoul National University and studied Physics.
Lee Sang-yoon is represented by J,Wide-Company.
6 ft 0¾ in or 184.5 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lee Sang-yoon has dated –
- Nam Sang-mi (2010-2012)
- Uee (2016-2017)
Race / Ethnicity
Lee Sang-yoon is of South Korean descent.
- Tall stature
- Dimpled smile
He appeared in a commercial for Hite Beer in 2005.
Lee Sang-yoon Facts
- He was 24 years old when he was discovered out of a crowd on the streets of Yeouido, Seoul by his former agent.
- His acting career and mandatory military service delayed his graduation from Seoul National University.
- For his role as Jang Hyun-woo in the family romantic drama TV series, Don’t Cry My Love, Lee Sang-yoon won the 36th Korea Broadcasting Award for “Best Newcomer, TV Actor category”.
- In 2012, he co-starred as Kang Woo-jae in the family romantic drama TV series, Seoyoung, My Daughter, alongside actors Lee Bo-young, Chun Ho-jin, and Park Hae-jin. The show went on to become the highest-rated Korean drama of 2013 and Lee Sang-yoon won the 20th Korean Culture and Entertainment Award for “Popularity Award, Actor in a Drama” as well as KBS Drama Award for “Best Couple Award” (with Lee Bo-young).
- Lee Sang-yoon appeared as a naïve music director named Jung-woo in the romance film, Santa Barbara, in 2014.
- He played one of the leading roles of Seo Do-woo, a part-time university lecturer in architecture, in the 2016 romantic melodrama television show, On the Way to the Airport, and was honored with KBS Drama Award for “Excellence Award, Actor in a Miniseries” as well as “Best Couple Award” (with Kim Ha-neul).
- He portrayed the character of Na Nam-soo in the 2016 thriller drama film, Insane, and was nominated for the 37th Blue Dragon Film Award as well as the 53rd Grand Bell Award.
- Lee Sang-yoon has also been a part of variety shows like Master in the House and Handsome Tigers.
Featured Image by 기사입 / COSMOPOLITAN Magazine Korea / CC BY-SA 2.5