|Vishnupriya Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 22, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Vishnupriya is an Indian actress who rose to fame as a contestant on Asianet’s Vodafone Thakadimi. However, her most prominent roles were as Raji in Penpattanam and Ganga in Keralotsavam.
Vishnupriya Ramchandran Pillai
Vishnupriya studied at The Indian School, Bahrain. She further went on to attain a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from The Birla Institute of Technology International Centre.
Actress, Dancer, Model
- Father – Srinivas
- Mother – Laxmi
- Siblings – Rajesh (Brother)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vishnupriya has dated –
- Sai Patil – According to sources, Vishnupriya has been in a relationship with a boy named Sai Patil.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Almond-shaped face
- She has a tattoo on her left forearm.
Through her social media, Vishnupriya has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Nas Luxe Store and WOW Fitness Studio.
She has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Friend and Guide
- Southern Jewellery
- Speak for India (Federal Bank)
- Welgate Properties
- She was raised in Bahrain.
- While in school, Vishnupriya took a great interest in dancing and even won an Inter-school championship for Bharata Natyam.
- In 2007, Vishnupriya made her debut Malayalam language theatrical film appearance as Smitha in Speed Track. Later, in 2008, she was cast in her first television show as a contestant on Vodafone Thakadhimi.
- The earliest post that Vishnupriya uploaded to her Instagram account was on January 10, 2014.
- Her television and film credits include God’s Own Country, Proprietors: Kammath & Kammath, Naughty Professor, Naanga, Keralotsavam 2009, and Makaramanju.
- In 2019, Vishnupriya was cast as Goddess Parvathi in Ayyappa Saranam.
Featured Image By Vishnupriya / Instagram