|Justin Roiland Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 21, 1980|
Justin Roiland is an American voice actor, actor, animator, writer, producer, and director who is best known for co-creating Adult Swim‘s animated sci-fi sitcom Rick and Morty and its subsequent franchise while he also voices the show’s title characters Rick Sanchez and Morty Smith. Moreover, he has also worked on a number of other shows including Pig Goat Banana Cricket, Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, The Cyanide and Happiness Show, Cheap Seats without Ron Parker, The Sarah Silverman Program, Fish Hooks, House of Cosbys, Out There, The Simpsons, Yo Gabba Gabba!, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Community, Future-Worm!, Robot Chicken, Star vs. the Forces of Evil, Hot Streets, The Boys Presents: Diabolical, and Solar Opposites. Also, he founded the video game studio named Squanchtendo in August 2016 and it was later renamed Squanch Games in December 2017.
Mark Justin Roiland
Manteca, California, United States
Justin Roiland studied at Sierra High School in Manteca, California, and then transferred to Manteca High School after finishing the first quarter of his senior year. He graduated in 1998.
Then, he enrolled at Modesto Junior College in Modesto, California.
Voice Actor, Actor, Animator, Writer, Producer, Director
- Father – Mark Roiland
- Mother – Rebecca
- Siblings – Amy Roiland (Sister)
- Others – Marcellus Chancey Roiland (Paternal Grandfather), Eugenia “Jean” Chomo (Paternal Grandmother), George Oren Vogan (Maternal Grandfather), Ruth Eileen Elder (Maternal Grandmother)
Justin Roiland has been signed with United Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth has been $4 Million.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Justin Roiland is of Norwegian and Hungarian descent on his father’s side and has English, Irish, German, and French roots on his mother’s side.
Likes to use “outtakes as intakes”
Justin Roiland Favorite Things
- One Of His Favorite Movies – Her (2013)
Source – IMDb
Justin Roiland Facts
- He grew up in Manteca, California.
- Justin Roiland provided vocals to the character of Gingerbread Man Clumpy in the 2015 Christmas horror comedy film Krampus. The film stars the voices of Adam Scott, Toni Collette, David Koechner, Allison Tolman, Stefania LaVie Owen, and others.
- He has founded the animation studio Justin Roiland’s Solo Vanity Card Productions!.
- He is dyslexic.
- In 2018, Justin Roiland voiced the character of Garry (a paranoid male yeti) in the computer-animated musical comedy film Smallfoot. The film stars the voices of Channing Tatum, James Corden, Zendaya, Common, LeBron James, Gina Rodriguez, Danny DeVito, Yara Shahidi, Ely Henry, and Jimmy Tatro.
- His best friends are animator Pendleton Ward and voice actor Alex Hirsch.
- Over the years, Justin Roiland has worked on various video games including Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don’t Know!, Adventure Time: Finn & Jake Investigations, Dota 2, Lego Dimensions, Pocket Mortys, The Lab, Job Simulator, High on Life, Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality, Accounting, Trover Saves the Universe, and LawBreakers.
- In April 2021, he voiced the character of Doug Cheston in an episode titled You Look Kinda Dead of the adult animated superhero television series Invincible.
Featured Image by Super Festivals / Flickr / CC BY 2.0