|Safaree Samuels Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||July 4, 1981|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Safaree Samuels is a Jamaican-American rapper, songwriter, and television personality who is known for having been a member of the group the Hoodstars. Apart from that, he has worked as a solo artist and has released albums, extended plays, and songs such as Straitt, It Is What It Is, and Real Yard Vibes. Samuels has also been a part of shows such as Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, Love & Hip Hop: New York, Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood, Leave It To Stevie, and K. Michelle: My Life.
Safaree Lloyd Samuels
SB, VVS, Beezy, Scaff Beezy
Marine Park, Brooklyn, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Safaree Samuels went to Midtown High School.
Rapper, Songwriter, and TV personality
- Siblings – Shamika Samuels (Sister), Samantha Samuels (Sister)
Hip-hop, Reggae, and Dance H
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm (Approx)
81 kg or 179 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Safaree Samuels has dated –
- Nicki Minaj (2000-2014) – Safaree and Nicki Minaj started dating each other in early 2000. Although they never officially confirmed their relationship, their pictures were enough to validate the same. In December 2011, they allegedly got engaged as they were pictured wearing very similar looking rings. In March 2014, she took to her Twitter account to announce that she was celebrating the 10-year-anniversary but didn’t elaborate on the name of her partner. The next day they were pictured together holidaying in Cabo, Mexico. They broke up in the second half of 2014. In October, Safaree had reportedly modified his Minaj tattoos. Nicki also released the Bed of Lies single, in which she took shots at his behavior, forcing Safaree to deactivate his account.
- Amber Rose (2011) – In May 2011, Safaree has an encounter with socialite and actress, Amber Rose.
- Candice Brooks (2014-2015) – Safaree started going out with model Candice Brooks in December 2014. Their relationship became public in January 2015 after he took her for a spin in his red car. Later that night, he gave her red roses in front of the paparazzi outside the Boa Nightclub in Los Angeles.
- Sophia Body (2015) – Samuels dated Instagram model Sophia Body. They first met in New York City in 2012. Some sources claimed that they started dating immediately after his breakup with Nicki Minaj. In April, Sophia took his side in the long-running feud with Nicki and claimed that Safaree had written all her hit raps. However, a month later, she was backtracked as they broke up. She even called Safaree a weak man, who was always eager to play the victim card.
- Zashia Santiago (2015) – Samuels was linked with lingerie model Zashia Santiago in July 2015 after they were pictured together holding hands during the July 4 weekend holiday. In August 2015, his new girl was accused of cheating on him. A special Instagram page was set up for the purpose and it featured her text messages, pictures, and videos with a man, she was reported to have been dating behind Safaree’s back. Zashia claimed that the pictures and videos were leaked by her former boyfriend who was looking for some fame. He deleted all her pictures from his Instagram to keep his private life out of the public eye.
- Analicia Chaves (2015-2016) – Safaree hooked up with model Analicia Chaves (also known as Ana Montana) in October 2015. She even moved in with him in his new house. However, their relationship didn’t last long.
- Nikki Mudarris (2016) – Safaree was reported to have fallen for another curvy girl Nikki Mudarris. Safaree got close to Nikki while they were working on the reality TV show, Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood. They dated for a couple of months before going separate ways in October 2016.
- DreamDoll (2017) – He had a short-lived romance with rapper American DreamDoll from May 2017 to September 2017.
- Mariahlynn (2017) – He hooked up with singer and musician Mariahlynn in October 2017.
- Star Divine (2017) – Safaree made his relationship with model Star Divine public in February 2017. On the eve of Valentine’s Day, they took to their respective Instagram accounts to announce their relationship. He had even filled his house with red balloons and spelled her name in golden letters. When Safaree was hospitalized in April 2017, Divine was held responsible as she assaulted him for cheating on her. Star confirmed this in a Snapchat video and claimed that she had no pity for him.
- Erica Mena (2018-2021) – Safaree married Erica on 7th October 2019. They had got engaged to each other in December 2018. On February 2, 2020, the couple welcomed their first child together, a daughter named Safire. On May 4, 2021, Erica announced that she was expecting her 2nd child with Safaree and later that month, it was revealed that the couple had filed for divorce. Their 2nd child was born in June 2021.
- Lyrica Anderson (2018) – It was RUMORed that he had an encounter with American singer and songwriter Lyrica Anderson in 2018.
- Gabrielle Davis (2019) – He had an affair with Jamaican reality TV contestant Gabrielle Davis in the year 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Jamaican ancestry.
- Short-cropped hairdo
- French beard
Safaree has posed for StuntGang ads.
Best Known For
- Having written numerous songs for Nicki Minaj
- Having appeared on the popular reality TV show, Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood
As a Singer
In 2015, Safaree released his first mixtape, It Is What It Is.
First TV Show
In February 2016, Safaree made his first TV show appearance as a special guest in Season 8 of MTV’s hit comedy show Wild ‘N Out.
Safaree exercises daily and has managed to lose about 32 pounds by being focused and regularly following his fitness plans. He prefers to work multiple body parts in a single workout.
He usually starts his workout with a big lift. For example, if he is working chest with other body parts, he starts his workout with the bench press. He includes bodyweight exercises and makes sure that he regularly works on his core too.
Safaree Samuels Favorite Things
- Artist – Young Thug
Source – Billboard
Safaree Samuels Facts
- In the early 2000s, Safaree commenced his career in music with The Hoodstars band. The band also had rappers Nicki Minaj, Lou$tar, and Seven Up.
- After The Hoodstars band disbanded, Samuels started working as a hype man for Nicki Minaj.
- In June 2017, he accused Meek Mill of having ordered a man from entourage to ambush Safaree after the BET Awards party.
- He received a Blue & Bougie Impact Award in February 2018.
- He launched an OnlyFans account in 2020 where he has shared his amateur p*rnographic videos for $20 per month.
Featured Image by Safaree Samuels / Instagram