|JT the Bigga Figga Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 8, 1973|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
JT the Bigga Figga is an American rapper, record producer, film producer, record executive, director, and writer who is known for having produced music on more than one hundred albums, for various artists including Daz Dillinger, Master P, The Game, San Quinn, and Messy Marv. Over the years, the musician has also released several albums and mixtapes such as Don’t Stop til We Major, Operation Takeover, Hustle Relentless, Dwellin’ in tha Labb, Playaz N the Game, Project Poetry, Conflict Of Interest, Puttin’ It on the Map, Name in Your Mouth, Game Tight, Mr. Vice President, Something Crucial, My Runner, Who Grind Like Us?, Neighborhood Supastarz, Kill The Burglar, Bonkers, Fillmoelanta 2, and Drop Your Thangs, Just Box.
JT the Bigga Figga, Figg Panamera
San Francisco, California, United States
Rapper, Record Producer, Film Producer, Record Executive, Director, Writer
Get Low Recordz, Doggystyle Records, SMC Recordings
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $5 Million.
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
82 kg or 180.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
JT the Bigga Figga Facts
- He founded the independent record label Get Low Recordz in 1991 and it became one of the most successful independent labels in the country.
- On September 10, 1992, JT the Bigga Figga released his debut solo full-length album named Don’t Stop til We Major and it included songs like The Bigga Figga, Mind Yo Own, Hidden Track, Don’t Stop ’til We Major, Nuthin’ But a Hustla, Shouts Out, and The Hard Way.
- His 2nd solo full-length album Playaz N the Game was released on July 13, 1993, and it features guest appearances from D-Moe, Gigolo G, Mac Mall, Rappin’ 4-Tay, and San Quinn. Although the album was not a commercial success, it later became a classic. It peaked at #91 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart.
- JT’s 3rd solo full-length album Dwellin’ in tha Labb was released on October 10, 1995, and it included tracks like Bay Area Playaz (ft. The Delinquents, Mac Mall, Master P, Ray Luv, Seff tha Gaffla, Black C, Pizzo, Tha Link, and Trev-G), Lost in a Massacarade, The Mack Hand, Did You Get Yo Geez, It’s Going Down, Flypn’ Nyhaz Lyke Ounces, Ain’t Something Wrong, and Beware of Those (ft. Celly Cel and E-40). The album peaked at #9 on the US Heatseekers Albums (Billboard) chart, at #24 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart, and at #168 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- He has been credited with discovering the rapper, The Game.
- JT the Bigga Figga has become one of the most recognized marketing/promotion talents in hip-hop and has served a number of high-profile artists and groups such as Rich Gang, G-Unit, and Snoop Dogg.
- His E-Book titled The CEO Manual was published in 2002.
- JT founded the Netflix-like on-demand service Trapflix in the year 2015. It showcases urban films, documentaries, concert footage, and music.