|Daz Dillinger Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 25, 1973|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Daz Dillinger is an American rapper, songwriter, and record producer who is widely acknowledged as one of the musicians whose work had helped the West Coast rap and gangsta rap musical genres gain mainstream recognition in the 1990s. He is also well recognized as one-half of the rap duo Tha Dogg Pound, along with fellow rapper Kurupt. In 1996, the duo was nominated for a Grammy Award in the category of ‘Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group’ for their song What Would You Do. Besides his work as a record producer and with Tha Dogg Pound, he has released numerous solo studio albums and has also collaborated with multiple A-List hip-hop stars on their albums.
Delmar Drew Arnaud
Daz Dillinger, Dat N*gga Daz, Dilly Tha Dogg
Los Angeles County, California, United States
California, United States
Rapper, Songwriter, Record Producer
- Father – Charles J. Arnaud
- Mother – Allean Varnado Lang (Evangelist, Singer, Author, Songwriter, Bible Instructor) (d. February 20, 2021)
- Siblings – Grantlen A. Arnaud (Older Brother) (Deceased)
- Others – Marvel Lang (Step-Father) (Ordained Minister, Professor, Singer), Snoop Dogg (Cousin) (Rapper, Songwriter, Media Personality, Actor, Businessman), Sasha Banks (Cousin) (Professional Wrestler)
Hip Hop, G-Funk, Gangsta Rap
Drums, Vocals, Keyboards, Drum Machine, Sampler
- Doggy Style Records
- Koch Entertainment
- EMI Group Limited
- Virgin Records
- So So Def Recordings
- D.P.G. Recordz
- Death Row
Daz Dillinger’s net worth had been $300 thousand according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Daz has dated –
- Maria Watkins
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Stocky frame
- Short-cropped hair
- Sports a thin mustache
- Wears ear studs
Daz Dillinger Facts
- He had started his journey in the music industry at a very young age. He had joined the record label Death Row when he was just 19 and there, he had learned music production from the renowned rapper, audio engineer, record producer, and businessman Dr. Dre.
- Daz had worked on Dr. Dre’s debut solo album, The Chronic, in 1992. The album is often acknowledged as one of the milestone moments in the rise to prominence of the West Coast rap musical genre.
- Around this time, he had made an acquaintance with and later befriended the rapper Kurupt who had also rapped on The Chronic. The duo later went on to form the popular rap duo, Tha Dogg Pound.
- As Tha Dogg Pound, they had been featured on Daz’s cousin Snoop Dogg’s debut solo album, Doggystyle (1993). The album has been rated by many music critics as one of the most significant albums of the 1990s, as well as one of the most important hip-hop albums ever released. Daz, in particular, was more involved in Doggystyle‘s production.
- In the mid-1990s, he had produced tracks for the movie soundtracks of the sports film Above The Rim (1994) as well as the short film Murder Was the Case.
- After leaving Death Row around 2000, he had set up a new record label D.P.G. Recordz through which he had focused on his own, indie releases.
Featured Image by Daz Dillinger / Instagram