|Natalie Westling Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 1, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Natalie Westling is an American model known for being one of the most popular young models. Her vocal and public support of LGBT issues has further endeared her to her fans. As a fashion model, she has worked with some of the most popular fashion houses including Prada, Chanel, Marc Jacobs, and Miu Miu.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Natalie attended Desert Mountain High School in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Father – Her father is an accountant.
- Mother – Her mother is an accountant.
Natalie Westling is represented by –
- The Agency Arizona (Mother Agency)
- Elite Model Management – Worldwide
- The Society Management – New York
- Bravo Models
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Natalie Westling has dated –
- Vittoria Ceretti (2016) – In 2016, Natalie was rumored to be going out with Italian model, Vittoria Ceretti. They had even worked together on the professional basis on a couple of projects including a Chanel campaign. It was also reported that their breakup wasn’t amicable.
- Mag Cysewska (2018) – Over the summer of 2018, Natalie was linked with model Mag Cysewska.
Race / Ethnicity
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
Natalie Westling has done endorsement work for the leading fashion brands such as Louis Vuitton, Anna Sui, Tory Burch, Proenza Schouler, Calvin Klein, Prada, Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Moschino, Alexander Wang, Miu Miu, Alberta Ferretti, and Christian Dior.
Best Known For
- Having done modeling work for the popular fashion labels such as Anna Sui, Proenza Schouler, Boss by Hugo Boss, Marc Jacobs, Prada, Max Mara, Fendi, Chanel, Christian Dior, and Louis Vuitton
- Being featured on the cover of the prestigious fashion publications such as Vogue Italy and Vogue UK
Natalie Westling relies on her love of skateboarding to keep herself fit. Her prolonged skating sessions help her work on agility, core strength and stability, and stamina.
Natalie Westling Favorite Things
- American Movie – How the West Was Won (1962)
- American Guilty Pleasure – Fast Food
- Ultimate American Album – Born in the USA by Bruce Springsteen
- American Building – The Empire State Building
- Overrated US Tourist Attraction – Times Square
- Underrated US Tourist Attraction – The Four Corners
- Biggest Fear – Heights
Source – Dazed Digital, InterviewMagazine.com
Natalie Westling Facts
- While growing up, she was a self-proclaimed tomboy. She also loved to spend her time skateboarding.
- Natalie was first scouted by a local modeling agency. She eventually signed a representation deal with Society Management in New York.
- Natalie is pretty fond of body art and has got ‘Skate’ word tattooed on her forearm. She had got it done after Milan Fashion Week in 2014. She also got ‘Vans’ inked on her forearm while participating in the New York Fashion Week in 2015.
- Natalie first got mainstream exposure after she was featured in the Marc Jacobs print campaign along with Miley Cyrus. She had dyed her hair red for the campaign.
- She has emerged as a fierce advocate of LGBT rights and has in past praised the former US President Barack Obama for having made a huge contribution to the cause during his terms.
- In 2017, the L’Officiel Malaysia decided to select her as the debut model for the newly launched model Crush series.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Natalie Westling / Instagram