|Vittoria Ceretti Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.25 in|
|Date of Birth||June 7, 1998|
Vittoria Ceretti is an Italian model who is known for starring in New York Fashion Week: Spring/Summer in 2014 and also known for appearing in campaigns for big brands like Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana and Tiffany & Co’s signature scent. She is the face of Dolce & Gabbana cosmetic line. She started her modeling career at the age of 14. She has graced the covers of popular magazines like Vogue, Grazia, and L’Officiel. She is active on her social media account on Instagram, where she has more than 800k followers.
Vittoria studied psychology in school.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Francesca Lazzari
- Siblings – Guglielmo (Younger Brother)
She is represented by –
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Elite Model Management – Amsterdam
- Elite Model Management – Milan (Mother agency)
- Elite Model Management – Barcelona
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- MP Management – Stockholm
- Elite Model Management – London
- The Society Management – New York
5 ft 9.25 in or 176 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Natalie Westling (2016-Present) – Vittoria and American model Natalie Westling started dating in 2016. The couple can be seen together in Vittoria’s Instagram posts.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Arched eyebrows
- Fair complexion
- Beautiful green eyes
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU) or 7 (UK)
She has endorsed many brands including Moschino, Isabel Marant, Chanel Beauty, Proenza Schouler, Fendi, Bottega Veneta, Chanel Beauty, Zara, Versace, Alberta Ferretti, Alexander McQueen, Bottega Veneta, Ralph Lauren, Givenchy, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, Emporio Armani, Loewe, and Tiffany & Co.
Best Known For
- Starring in a fashion show, New York Fashion Week: Spring/Summer in 2014
- Appearing in campaigns for big brands like Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana and Tiffany & Co’s signature scent
First Fashion Show
She made her ramp walk debut in Milan, Italy where she walked for the designer Kristina Ti.
Vittoria hasn’t made her theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
She hasn’t acted on any TV show yet.
She usually goes for a run in the park near her house when she is not modeling.
Her diet mainly consists of yogurt, vegetables, fruits and vitamin water.
Vittoria Ceretti Favorite Things
- Food – Japanese
- Top Model – Mariacarla Boscono
- Fashion Designers – Dolce & Gabbana, Riccardo Tisci
- Books – Anything by Guillaume Musso
- Item In Her Closet – A Fendi coat and Louis Vuitton boots
- Accessory – GCDS boots
- Perfume – YSL Black Opium
Source – Vogue, W Magazine
Vittoria Ceretti Facts
- Vittoria has graced the cover of Vogue Italy magazine.
- She has been photographed by the famous photographer Mert Alas.
- Ceretti was a finalist in Elite Model Look competition in Italy when she was younger.
- Vittoria was one among the 7 models on the cover of Vogue magazine’s March 2017 issue, on its 125th anniversary.
- She is the face of Dolce & Gabbana’s cosmetics line.
- In an interview given to the Vogue Paris magazine, she mentioned that she would have been either a psychologist or an actress if she hadn’t gotten into modeling.
- She started her modeling career at the age of 14.
- Vittoria has ramp walked more than 100 times.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Vittoria Ceretti / Instagram