|Joy Corrigan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 16, 1995|
Joy Corrigan is steadily building her following on the social media. Her pictures in the chic bikinis and swimwears have gone viral on numerous occasions. She has also managed to grab modeling assignments from the popular fashion brands such as Victoria’s Secret and Argento Beachwear. She has also been covered by the popular magazines like Maxim and Frankies.
Joy Elizabeth Corrigan
Massachusetts, United States
She is based in New York City, New York, United States.
Joy Corrigan was homeschooled along with her siblings at their farm.
- Father – Her father is a farmer.
- Siblings – Gina Corrigan (Sister), Jordan Corrigan (Brother). Joy also has 2 more sisters and 5 more brothers.
Joy Corrigan is represented by –
- Scott Kenyon of Innovative Artists
- Marilyn Agency NY
- Brandsway Creative
- Next Models
5 ft 8 in or 172.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Joy Corrigan has endorsed –
- Grupo Éxito
- Argento Beachwear
- Liliana Montoya
- Ella Baché
- Guess Lingerie
- Monica Hansen Beachwear
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- Tigerlily Swimwear
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular emerging swimsuit models as she has done modeling work for some of the leading brands such as Victoria’s Secret
- Her emerging popularity on the social media platforms as she has managed to garner over 800k followers on Instagram
- Having been featured in the popular publications such as Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, GQ, and Galore Magazine
First TV Show
In 2014, Joy Corrigan made her first TV show appearance in Redneck Rappers episode of the comedy TV series, Tosh.0.
Joy Corrigan relies on boxing and hot yoga to keep herself in a perfect shape. She usually tries to do either of the two for about 2 to 3 times a week. She is so particular about her workout routine that she doesn’t even allow traveling to keep her away from the workouts.
She usually squeezes in a mini-workout comprising of squats and leg lifts in her hotel room. Plus, Joy also maintains an active lifestyle. She often goes for a hike. If she is in a new town, she likes to go for a walk or jog to explore the city.
When it comes to food, Corrigan mostly relies on plant-based food. However, she doesn’t believe in depriving herself of anything. If she indulges in her guilty pleasures, she makes sure that she gets in an extra workout. She also fills up on fresh veggies and fruits, which leaves no room for any unhealthy food items. Her daily diet is as follow –
- Breakfast – She likes to have coconut yogurt topped with raw veggies and fruits for the first meal of the day.
- Lunch and Dinner – She prefers to eat gluten-free and vegan pasta or veggie pizza for lunch as well as the dinner.
Joy Corrigan Favorite Things
- Client – Grupo Éxito (South American retail company), Liliana Montoya (Colombian Brand)
- Airport – Miami
- Indulgence – Apple crumble with coconut ice cream and sprinkled with caramel popcorn
- Exercise For Core – Boxing
- Summer Beauty Products – Great 50+ Sportsbloc Active, Coconut Oil
- Ice Cream Flavor – Stracciatella Gelato
Source – Ocean Drive, Byrdie, Instagram
Joy Corrigan Facts
- She was raised on a farm outside of Raleigh in North Carolina where they had horses, goats, and llamas.
- She has taken training in Japanese martial arts form, Karate, for 8 years. She has also earned a second-degree black belt in tangsudo, which is a martial art that originated from North Korea.
- Joy was discovered at the age of 14 in a mall in Raleigh. She was approached by the female scout from teen clothing brand named Delia’s, who asked whether Joy was interested to be in a fashion show. So, she did her first fashion show at the age of 14.
- When she turned 18, she moved to Miami and signed a contract with the agency.
- In her free time, she loves to paint and loves to work on multiple paintings simultaneously.
- She has done activism work for Jade’s Vine Foundation which works to preserve and protect endangered species of plants and animals. She has also donated proceeds from the sales of her paintings and merchandise to the foundation.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Joy Corrigan / Instagram