|Sergio Calderón Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 6, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sergio Calderón is an American singer and musician who is known for being a member of the boy band named In Real Life (IRL). The band comprised of the final 5 vocalists from the American reality television music competition series Boy Band and its discography consists of several tracks, including Crazy AF, Feel This Christmas / I’ll Be Home for Christmas, Eyes Closed, Tattoo (How ‘Bout You), California Christmas, Tonight Belongs to You, Somebody Like You, How Badly, and Got Me Good.
Redwood City, California, United States
- Father – His father owns a cleaning business.
- Mother – His mother assists in running the cleaning business.
- Siblings – Joe Calderon (Twin Brother). He also has two older sisters.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
78 kg or 172 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sergio Calderón has dated –
- Angela Galdamez (2015-2018) – He was romantically involved with Angela Galdamez between 2015 and 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
On both his parents’ sides, he has Mexican ancestry.
Boyish good looks
Best Known For
Being a member of the popular boy band, In Real Life, which was formed after the five members of the band managed to reach the finals of the reality TV show, Boy Band
As a Singer
His music band has released several singles such as Eyes Closed, Feel This Christmas, and Eyes Closed Acoustic.
First TV Show
In 2017, Sergio Calderon made his first TV show appearance on the reality TV series, Boy Band.
Sergio Calderon Facts
- Before he decided to pursue a career in the music industry, he wanted to become a soccer player.
- His In Real Life bandmates included Brady Tutton, Chance Perez, Drew Ramos, and Conor Smith.
- For his music career, he gave up his soccer career and rejected a chance to study in college on a sports scholarship.
- His father and mother had immigrated to the United States from Mexico.
- For his audition for Boy Band, he performed a Spanglish version of Prince Royce’s single, Stand By Me.
Featured Image by Sergio Calderón / Instagram