|Aanchal Khurana Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||August 6, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Aanchal Khurana is an Indian actress, model, and designer who rose to fame by winning the 8th season of MTV Roadies, a youth-based reality show, named MTV Roadies Shortcut To Hell in 2011. Since then, she has also been cast in a variety of roles in shows like Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke, Savdhaan India, Emotional Atyachar, C.I.D., Vikram Betaal Ki Rahasya Gatha, Aahat, Sarojini – Ek Nayi Pehal, Zindagi Ki Mehek, Meri Saasu Maa, Roop – Mard Ka Naya Swaroop, Santoshi Maa, and Tu Sooraj, Main Saanjh Piyaji.
Aanchal Khurana studied at The Air Force School (TAFS) (formerly known as Air Force Central School (AFCS)). She also attended the University of Delhi.
Actress, Designer, Model
- Father – Gulshan Khurana
- Mother – Simmi Khurana
- Sibling – Shitij Khurana (Older Brother)
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Aanchal Khurana has Punjabi roots.
- A tattoo on her wrist and another one on her back
- A beauty spot on her neck
Aanchal Khurana Facts
- Her fellow contestants on MTV Roadies Shortcut To Hell included Pooja Banerjee, Prachi Agarwal, Mohit Saggar, Suchit Vikram Singh, and Vibhor Sharma.
- Aanchal Khurana hails from Delhi, India.
- Between 2012 and 2013, she played the role of Charu Garg, Mayank’s ex-wife, on the Zee TV soap opera, Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke.
- She has appeared as Maneesha/Mannu in the television drama series, Sarojini – Ek Nayi Pehal, starring Shiny Doshi, Mohit Sehgal, Aamir Ali Malik, Pankaj Tripathi, and Ketki Kadam.
- In 2020, Aanchal Khurana emerged as the winner of Mujhse Shaadi Karoge.
Featured Image by Aanchal Khurana / Instagram