|Aamir Ali Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth
||September 1, 1977|
Aamir Ali is an Indian actor and model who is widely recognized for having appeared in a number of films such as Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hai? (2002) and for having starred in many TV shows including Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki (2006–2007). Aamir has garnered more than 750k followers on Instagram.
Aamir Ali Malik
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
He went to American University.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Sanjeeda Sheikh (2012-2022) – He tied the knot with actress and dancer Sanjeeda on March 2, 2012. They lived happily after that for some years before encountering problems later. In 2020, they split and filed for divorce that got finalized in January 2022. During their time together, they had welcomed a daughter named Ayra Ali who had been allegedly born via surrogacy.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sharp nose
- Pierced ear
He has appeared in the commercials for various brands including Bajaj Scooters, Aptech Computers, Maruti Zen, Ponds, Nescafe, Mahindra Rodeo, Chevrolet, BSNL, and Videocon D2H.
Aamir Ali Favorite Things
- Holiday Destinations – Goa, Dubai, London, having found them to be extremely chilled out and beautiful, and the experience of being there to be amazing
Source – India Forums
Aamir Ali Facts
- He has loved Sufi songs.
- He has never been a brand-conscious person having regarded the comfort factor to be the most important factor.
- Aamir has found Bandra and Bangkok to be good places to do his shopping, from clothes to footwear. However, if he has been out filming and liked something, he has just picked it up. He has also cherished shopping in boutiques. He has thought that women are lucky when it comes to street shopping as they are flooded with options but he has noticed that for men there are rarely anything great on the streets.
- Aamir has frequently been found to be hanging out in Bandra at a friend’s place.
- He has had fun watching television shows like his own Bhaskar Bharti and Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao.
- Aamir has admitted that being a father to his daughter has changed him a lot, making him more grounded.
- He has affirmed that the pandemic taught him that people should always be happy and attempt to stay calm, regardless of the situation.
- He has revealed that he has cherished working in Naxalbari with his role having been out of his comfort zone, which had made him take a workshop for the first time in order to help himself get in character.
- Ali has believed that love is all about being true to oneself and one’s feelings, being very caring and having immense trust in each other.
- He has enjoyed not sticking to one perfume and instead, trying out different ones and changing the brand every 3 months.
- Aamir has disclosed that he used to be a very night person but has tried to be a more day person. He has wanted to be fit for any role that comes his way and he has strived to achieve the state by keeping himself busy with gym as well as sports. He has also longed to start doing yoga especially for the mental peace it brings.
Featured Image by Aamir Ali / Instagram