|Raymon Kakar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||September 23|
Raymon Kakar is an Indian Television actress widely known for her work in shows like Ek Deewana Tha, Yeh Teri Galliyan, CID, Kkusum, Army, and many others. She has also done films with actors like Sunny Deol, Sridevi, etc. Raymon is known for playing negative characters. Her character Nivedita Mazumdar in Yeh Teri Galliyan has been widely loved by people all across the globe. She has won various awards and nominations for her performances and has a huge fan following on social media.
Raymon was born on September 23.
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
She completed her education from Daly College, Indore and then did her graduation from Sophia Girl’s College, Mumbai.
- Father – (Late) Surinder Saluja
- Mother – Narinder Saluja
- Siblings – Randhir Saluja (Older Brother), Pushpender Saluja (Older Brother)
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Raymon has dated –
- Rishi Kakar (2002-Present) – Raymon and Rishi tied the knot in 2002 and have been together since then. They have a daughter named Rishma.
Race / Ethnicity
Raymon has endorsed brands like –
- Cello Opalware
- Priya Gold Biscuits
- Havmor Ice cream
- Laxmi: House of Spices
- Parle Marie
Raymon Kakar Favorite Things
- Color – Black, White
- Food – Chinese, Punjabi
- TV Shows – Alif (Pakistani Show)
- Books – Ikagai
- Actor – Ranveer Singh, Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Actress – Alia Bhatt, Deepika Padukone
- Holiday Destination – Lauterbrunnen, Kiruna, Nara
Raymon Kakar Facts
- She’s famous for her negative characters in TV shows.
- Her debut film was Dance Party in the year 1995.
- She has done various television commercials.
- She is a fitness freak and likes to maintain a healthy diet.
- Her daughter is also an actress and has done various commercials.
- Her debut TV show was Kkusum in 2001.
- She has also appeared on the show, Yeh Teri Galliyan for Zee TV.
- Raymon believes in Buddhist ideologies.
- She got her debut film while she was still in college.
- Raymon was very active in dramatics in her school days and loved dancing.
Featured Image By Rohit Kumar Vashisht / Instagram