|Bryce Xavier Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in or 5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||February 15, 2002|
Bryce Xavier is an American Instagram star, actor, model, violinist, singer, dancer, TikTok (Musical.ly) star, and social media personality who is known for sharing videos and pictures on his social media handles. He has also worked in a variety of shows and movies such as Total Eclipse, Holiday Spectacular, Family Time, Alexa & Katie, Stay Tuned: The Movie, Follow Me, The Talent Show, A Bennett Song Holiday, TinaQ’s Celebrity Interviews, Brat Chat, Teens Wanna Know, Today, and Follow Me. Bryce Xavier has gained a lot of attention with his dance and lip-synced videos that he shared on his TikTok (previously known as Musical.ly) account. He started a self-titled YouTube channel in March 2015 and has uploaded a couple of videos on the channel which are based on challenges, Q&As, pranks, and much more. Moreover, he was also nominated for a Shorty Award in the ‘Live Streamer of the Year’ category in 2018. He has also branched out as a singer by releasing his debut single, His Girl. Bryce Xavier has also accumulated a huge social media fan base with more than 700k followers on Instagram, more than 50k subscribers on his YouTube channel, and more than 15k followers on Twitter.
Orange County, California, United States
Bryce Xavier has taken singing and dancing lessons.
Instagram Star, Actor, Model, Violinist, Singer, Dancer, TikTok (Musical.ly) Star, Social Media Personality
Bryce Xavier is represented by The Paul Harville Group.
Vocals, Violin, Guitar, Piano
His single, His Girl, was released via The Paul Harville Group.
5 ft 10 in or 5 ft 11 in which is either 178 cm or 180 cm respectively
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Bryce Xavier has dated –
- Nia Sioux – Bryce Xavier started dating singer, dancer, and actress, Nia Sioux, on June 28, 2017, after previously meeting her during a dance class in the latter part of 2016. They also worked together in an assignment for Target and that was when they got to know one another better. Bryce once revealed in a YouTube video that he had a crush on Nia for quite a while before they finally started dating and she was not even aware of it. However, after dating for a while, they decided to break up amicably.
- Matthew Jacob – Bryce is dating Matthew Jacob from some time.
Race / Ethnicity
He came out as ‘Pansexual’ in January 2021 in an open letter on his Instagram.
- Plump Lips
- Lean physique
- Pointed chin
- Beautiful eyes
Bryce Xavier has done endorsement work for a number of brands such as Target and Peace Tea.
Best Known For
- Having been cast in a variety of shows such as Follow Me (2017) as Himself, Alexa & Katie (2018) as Boy #2, Today (2018) as Himself, The Talent Show (2018) as Himself, Brat Chat (2018) as Himself /Guest, TinaQ’s Celebrity Interviews (2018) as Himself, Family Time (2016-2018) as Cornell, Teens Wanna Know (2016-2018) as Himself / Guest, and Total Eclipse (2018-2019) as Scott
- Appearing in a couple of movies which include Stay Tuned: The Movie (2018) as Lucas van Roekel and Holiday Spectacular (2018) as Scott
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 700k followers on Instagram, more than 15k followers on Twitter, and more than 50k subscribers on his eponymous YouTube channel
As a Singer
Bryce Xavier’s debut single, His Girl, was released on March 1, 2019, via The Paul Harville Group.
Bryce Xavier made his first feature film appearance as Lucas van Roekel in the musical comedy film, Stay Tuned: The Movie, in 2018.
First TV Show
Bryce Xavier made his first TV show appearance as Cornell in an episode, titled Head of House, of the comedy series, Family Time, in October 2016.
Bryce Xavier Favorite Things
- Some Of His Favorite Songs – Bad by Lennon Stella, I Love You by Billie Eilish
- Sport – Instagram (because he is not much into sports)
- Singers – Amy Winehouse, Shawn Mendes, Halsey, Kehlani, Daniel Caesar
- Hobby – Not feeling depressed
Bryce Xavier Facts
- He grew up in Orange County, California, United States.
- Bryce Xavier started singing at a young age.
- Before starting his career in the entertainment industry, he was very much into sports, especially basketball.
- His body is super flexible.
- Bryce Xavier loves playing racing video games, especially the Mario Kart games.
- He can play various instruments and has also served as a violinist for the Disney Orchestra.
- Bryce Xavier has done a couple of modeling projects for brands such as Sean John.
- The one thing that he loves the most about himself is his sense of humor.
- His biggest pet peeve is when girls call themselves ugly because, according to him, nobody is actually ugly but beautiful in their own amazing ways.
- His lucky number is 8 as it also resembles the symbol of ‘infinity’.
- He is a major Marvel fan because, according to him, they have great superheroes.
- His casual look comprises of a hat, a hoodie, and bands.
- If his stint with the entertainment industry does not work out, Bryce Xavier plans to become an architect.
- The most used app on Bryce Xavier’s phone has to be either Instagram or Snapchat.
- He does not like being told that he is wrong.
- Bryce Xavier loves shoes and owns numerous pairs of shoes.
- His biggest dream is to wake up one day in a bowl of mac & cheese and just go around eating it.
- He joined YouTube on March 21, 2015, and posted his first video in August 2015.
- Bryce Xavier has revealed in one of his YouTube videos that he does not like cats.
- He is an emotional person.
- Bryce Xavier practices taking deep breaths and spending some time alone in a room in order to combat social anxiety.
- He was nominated for the 2018 Shorty Award in the ‘Live Streamer of the Year’ category.
- He is friends with the likes of Mackenzie Ziegler, Maddie Ziegler, Bella Shepard, Lily Chee, and Lexi Jayde.
- His TikTok account goes by the name ‘officialbrycexavier’.
Featured Image by Bryce Xavier / Instagram