Lennon Ray Louise Stella
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Brentwood, Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Lennon was homeschooled. But, she also attended Brentwood High School.
Actress, singer, and songwriter
- Father – Brad Stella (Country Musician)
- Mother – Mary Lynne Stella (Country Musician)
- Siblings – Maisy Stella (Younger Sister)
Lennon Stella is managed by Genevieve Jewell Thompson, Greater Nashville Area, Tennessee, USA.
Vocals, guitar, piano, ukulele, and drums
Dirty High Top Records, Brightside Entertainment
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
65 kg or 143 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lennon Stella has dated –
- Jacob Whitesides (2017) – Lennon had remained quiet about her alleged relationship rumor to Jacob. It is not sure how or where they met. Jacob is a singer-songwriter and CEO of Double U Records from Knoxville, Tennessee. Jacob had shared a few intimate pictures taken with Lennon on Instagram calling her “my fave girl”.
- Jegor Venned (2019-Present) – In October 2019, Lennon shared with her Twitter followers about her new flame, model Jegor Venned. They are going strong ever since.
Race / Ethnicity
- Varying hair color
- Beautiful full lips
Lennon has not endorsed any brand so far.
Though she and her sister Maisy recorded the song “Love” in 2014, for a Coop Naturaplan TV commercial which reached the No. 1 spot on Swiss iTunes.
Best Known For
Her role as Maddie on the ABC musical drama series Nashville.
As a Singer
Lennon has self-released an album titled Lennon and Maisy consisting of live YouTube sessions on August 6, 2012.
First TV Show
In 2012, Lennon first appeared as Maddie Conrad, playing the role of one of Rayna Jaymes’ daughters in the hit show Nashville.
Lennon Stella Favorite Things
- Food – Mexican
- Music – Andy Shaw Band
- Subject – Mathematics
- Song To Sing – ‘Imagine’ by John Lennon and ‘The Diary’ by Bread
- About Being In Nashville Show – Meeting the people on set and the wardrobe and makeup.
Lennon Stella Facts
- She and her sister Maisy perform as Lennon & Maisy music duo.
- She is named after the great legend John Lennon.
- She grew up on a farm while in Canada.
- Her Sundays in Canada used to be peaceful with just the pleasure of making music and staying outdoors.
- Lennon’s family moved to Nashville in 2009.
- Lennon’s style of dressing is the hippie-bohemian style.
- Lennon idolizes Johnny Depp.
- She has watched Labyrinth several times.
- Lennon was starstruck upon meeting Elton John.
- In the summer of 2015, Lennon and her sister Maisy released their first illustrated children’s book “In the Waves”, based on their song by the same title. It was published by HarperCollins.
- In 2014, Lennon co-wrote the song “Love” with Sarah Siskind and her mother which was used in an episode of Nashville.
- Follow the Stella sisters @ lennonandmaisy.com.
Featured Image by Lennon Stella / Instagram