|JP Saxe Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||March 23, 1993|
JP Saxe is a Canadian singer and songwriter who is best known for his song If the World Was Ending (featuring Julia Michaels). In addition to that, he has also worked on many other musical projects such as Anybody Else, Changed, The Few Things, Women Who Look Like You, Same Room, Golf on TV, and 25 in Barcelona.
Jonathan Percy Starker Saxe
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
He divides his time between –
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Others – Janos Starker (Grandfather) (Award-winning cellist)
Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Cello
He has released his music via Arista Records and Sony.
6 ft or 183 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
JP Saxe has dated –
- Julia Michaels (2019-Present) – After collaborating for the popular track titled If The World Was Ending, he started dating American singer and songwriter Julia Michaels in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sports a stubble
- Deep-set eyes
JP Saxe Facts
- He hails from Toronto, Ontario.
- His first single, Changed, came out in the year 2017.
- On November 8, 2018, JP Saxe released his debut extended play Both Can Be True: Part 1 via StarkerSaxeSongs.
- On October 19, 2019, he released his song, If the World Was Ending (ft. Julia Michaels), and it became a huge success. He once said, “Writing this song with Julia was one of the most creative experiences of my life. We wrote it the day we met and recorded it that same day.”
- The song If the World Was Ending peaked at number #13 on the Canada (Canadian Hot 100) chart, at number #17 on the US Adult Contemporary (Billboard) chart, at number #14 on the US Adult Top 40 (Billboard) chart, and at number #73 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. It was also certified ‘Gold’ by Australia (ARIA), New Zealand (RMNZ), and United States (RIAA).
- JP Saxe appeared as a musical guest in an episode of the American late-night talk show, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, in November 2019.
- His 2nd EP, Hold It Together, was released on February 7, 2020, and was ranked at number #53 on the Canadian Albums Chart.
- In April 2020, JP Saxe was cast in an episode of the late-night talk show, The Late Late Show with James Corden.
Featured Image by JP Saxe / Instagram